Hi and bye

RIXSTA

forums so cluttered you cant fond what you want and can barely get a reply to a thread.
Need a recent posts feed and a good tidy up.

I will pop in from time to time but doubt I will post much which is a shame as I have a ton of experience.

Might just do grow journals I dunno.
Its nice but to much going on like that forum page with huge list of stupid ass laws wtf. Then all thos frigging sub forums.
Thanks for the bits of info I needed, I will be using bonzaseeds, no postage, as competetive as them all, freebies and discount codes? Just makes sense aha.

Take care.

420 is a comprehensive encyclopedia of all things cannabis and hemp related, I like the way its presented. If I want something to do with medical mj I can go to the medical section then instead of wading through pages and pages of threads I can find the sub thread of the area im looking for and know that all the posts in the sub thread are related to the same topic.

Ive been on some forums that just list each thread with no organization at all, try find a specific thread amongst that lot!

Im sorry you feel the forums are 'cluttered' but when you spend a bit of time navigating around you'll find its surprisingly un-cluttered.

Back
Top Bottom