Hi, best nutritions to buy for outdoors

lilfeen

420 Member
Hi first time growing outside and unsure of the nutritio I should buy, I was going to bug canna tera I believe it called, but not sure, could someone please send me in the right direction happy to order online or go in store thanks

the sponsor link is in the black menu bar on very top of the screen. If you are running a adblock on your browser then this button will be hidden. here is the link Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

the sponsor link is in the black menu bar on very top of the screen. If you are running a adblock on your browser then this button will be hidden. here is the link Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®
Thanks, I’m on my iPad, I didn’t have am Adblock, it just didn’t like me click it, now it works, I notice all the ones u showed me are over seas? Do you know any that are Austarila/ can buy online from Australia. Not looking to import stuff? dont want to wait months

You must have a different google to me, mine comes up with plenty of stuff available in Australia. You also got helped, in the Australia forum you appeared to ignore all the postings discussing nutrients and where to buy them. Quite frankly you are going to have to do a bit of reading in the forum first, thats where most of us start.

Back
Top Bottom