Hi community: I appreciate all the good tips, dos, don'ts and all other sage advice

Pzza138

I'm ony first single plant grow. Seed was gifted to me and I was told an indica. I'm not sure I am leaning more towards hybrid
So I'm posting pics and asking for advice , vegging inside under a 65wt plant grow light, along with a full spectrum 9 w full spectrum led seems to be working good . She was a little taller earlier but buried her up to her first two coytle using natural potting mix with perlite, reccomended dosage of miracle grow quick start for the transplant
Giving it ph 6.0
Any advice ,pointers, guess on type of strain,I'm on week four.is it even a female, I'm leaning towards yea but could be wrong.
I appreciate any and all good working knowledge I'm hooked and love the process. I'm planni.g on taking it outside to flower around . Also I was doing lst before I transplanted how long should I wait until I start again?

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_202707547.jpg
    IMG_20200608_202707547.jpg
    736.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20200608_202650980.jpg
    IMG_20200608_202650980.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20200608_202638170.jpg
    IMG_20200608_202638170.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20200608_202615598.jpg
    IMG_20200608_202615598.jpg
    679.8 KB · Views: 88
Hi Pzza, nice seedling. Seeing it's in soil the ph should be 5.8 to 6.8 I believe 6.5 being a target some go for. The chart tells us why. The plant can only feed when the ph is in the zone. It's different for hydro. Use the soil side of it.

Thanks what is an adequate way to reduce the pH levels in the spring water I get? I know how to get in down in a pool with sulferic/ muriatic acid. Do t know if this would be applied in this instance or what methods are accepted in the growing community. Or should I just quit this particular brand of spring water and go with another easily available and better suited brand?
Not to be tedious I just want to put all I learn into this grow without overdoing, and from what I read amongst my peers tedious things early on can maximize yields and prevent various problems
Thanks

Thanks what is an adequate way to reduce the pH levels in the spring water I get? I know how to get in down in a pool with sulferic/ muriatic acid. Do t know if this would be applied in this instance or what methods are accepted in the growing community. Or should I just quit this particular brand of spring water and go with another easily available and better suited brand?
Not to be tedious I just want to put all I learn into this grow without overdoing, and from what I read amongst my peers tedious things early on can maximize yields and prevent various problems
Thanks
Hi and welcome @Pzza138 !

Your in great hands with Stoneotter!

Regarding your ph question, many users use a "ph up" & "ph down" product made for hydroponics. There are other more organic ways as well such as using vinegar and lime?

Many of the big nutrient producers have their own line ups that include ph balancers

Thanks
I used any ph up or ph down product I could find either local or amazon. @Emilya has mentioned battery acid as good if that's what you have there.

Back
Top Bottom