hi everone

atomsk132

hi my names atomsk i just joined and this is my first forum. so... i smoke alot and have a glass bowl named = the ever lasting gobstopper. i have been smoking for over two years and know a great deal about Cannabis but hope to get to know more from everyone here. :grinjoint:

:smokin: -IN POT WE TRUST- :smokin:

Hey atomsk132 - I thought I knew a lot about cannabis until I got here... ;) so you are in the right place to learn some more!

You picked the right forum if you like a nice laid back place to hang out... no fussing and fighting here my friend! Just lots of good grows and good karma.

atomsk132 :welcome: Very nice to meet you! If you need any help locating any information just ask...ok? 420 has the best, most helpful, Friendliest members anywhere! Please enjoy all that 420 offers. Remember to post and post often. See you in the forums Buddy:nomo:. :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

thanks for the welcomes everyone :grinjoint: and i think i might need a lil help, i have been wanting to grow a plant just for me to start off growing but i really have nowhere to do it but in the woods and there's a lot of deer around here that i think might eat it and ppl hunt in the woods here to. so if anyone could help me out with how to grow a small plant and tips on how to hide it i would really thank you:)

Back
Top Bottom