Hi Everybody - My Name Is James - New Grower

ganjamez

hi everybody im new here and a 1st time grower, im only growing for personal use because my dealer was a female and her bf accused us of sleeping together so im no longer able to grab from her and my other dealer is a total douchbag and selling his weed at top dollar so i started buying 20's thinking ill be getting the extra .5 but i was only getting 1.7g so i said fuck it and basically had to quit smoking and was kind of forced to grow my own

:welcome: ganjamez to :420:. We are glad that you are here. We are reaching the global community with the truth about cannabis and hemp and the benefits as well. New Member Start Links is a great place to start looking around because it has a lot of excellent information on growing. I hear you on buying from the street. Growing your own is so much better. You do not have to deal with the eccentric personalities while just getting some bud. Not to mention it is so much cheaper (cost per gram) when you grow your own. Look around and if you have any questions just ask. :peace: :Namaste:

Nice to see you here on 420mag. You are doing the best way in my eyes. Now you will know for sure what you are smoking and how it was done start to finish. Good luck feel free to message me if you have any ? I will do what I can to help. Keep it growing green

hi everybody im new here and a 1st time grower, im only growing for personal use because my dealer was a female and her bf accused us of sleeping together so im no longer able to grab from her and my other dealer is a total douchbag and selling his weed at top dollar so i started buying 20's thinking ill be getting the extra .5 but i was only getting 1.7g so i said fuck it and basically had to quit smoking and was kind of forced to grow my own

Hey ganjamez, Welcome, What dealers fail to realize is that just because for most of the world marijuana is illegal, it's still a business and they are cutting their own throats by mistreating the customer. Not to mention, at least here in the U.S., with the growing support to legalize marijuana, indoor growing is the hottest ticket in town and they will be out of business, it's just a matter of time. I know it's the best thing I've decided to venture into. Take advantage of all the knowledgeable growers that are kind enough to share their know-how and have fun. I know I am.

thank you every one for the welcome's and your knowledge its great i have some one to talk about this #1 rule dont tell any one your growing lol, i want to reply to every ones comments individually but i dont really spend much time on the computer, about an hour in the morning and maybe an hour and a half at night but i spend that time reading every ones Q's & A's in the forums, once again thank you for your knowledge and ill see you in the forums :peacetwo:

today i bought
200w $100 (they gave me the socket for free)
flora nutrients
micro - $17
gro - $15
bloom - $15
small bottle of ph down $5
milwaukee ph600 $49 plus tax
the 2 small bottles are the hydroponics stores brand total nutrition plant food 3-1-3 which is what ive been feeding them and the bottle of bloom they gave me for free because when i got home and took the light out of the bag they gave me the wrong one and gave me the 200w 6400k so i had to go back

20140430_235957_zpsdf24574f.jpg

20140501_000046_zpsd64f30a5.jpg

20140501_000036_zps8d324184.jpg

20140501_000026_zps6112b19f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom