Hi Everybody!

sinner syx

Just joined up here at 420 Mag, I am a first time grower and I currently have over fifteen plant that I just took to flowering. My strain is from clones off a Mother Plant of G-13. It is really taking off. This strain is very resilient and has remained very healthy during the entire grow process so far. I have given them nutes once a week till now when I am wondering if I should increase the nutes during the flowering stage. I am from Rancho Mirage Cali. born and bred in So. Cal all my life. I am an Artist, Musician, and I like to custom make electric guitars. I am hoping for a successful harvest when the time comes. I have found some very good info here on 420mag.com. I am glad to be a member here. Hope to make some new friends and learn as much as I can form experienced growers so that I may also become an excellent grower. Peace Light and Love man, burning for you.
Regards,
Sinner Syx

Re: Hi Everybody !

:welcome: sinner syx, Im a noobi here too and loving the site. Im sure you'll find like i have that you'll get plenty of great grow advice as there's some amazing growers here . Id suggest that you check out some of the grow journals that most resemble your grow or even start your own journal its a great way to receive help and record your grow. I didn't really know what to expect with mine but iv'e received so much help and support from this community im glad i started one. Sure you'll find all you need from this site to become an excellent grower mate :yummy:

Re: Hi Everybody !

Hey Dasher,
Thanks for the welcome man. Im on my first grow too and so far it seems to be going great although I wont really know how good it is until I harvest some monster buds from the plants. Im growing in soil, with a 600w sodium that is covering twelve plants at the moment. I just replanted six new ones from cloning stage into the 2 and a half gallon bag stage for their vegetation. I just started my 12/12 with the twelve mature ones so hopefiully Ill be having some killer buds soon. I know on days 21 and 45 I should trim them out. and Im giving them nutes as well as plenty of attention and water. good luck or should I say good skills with your own grow man. see yaa.

Back
Top Bottom