Hi Everybody

dube

420 Member
Newbie here and novice cannabis grower awarded orchid grower. I have an older Hydrofarm 1000W MH (donated to me from police evidence room being cleaned out) My first grow started and almost finished with the MH bulb and some sun grow went fantastic 6 plants an average of 4 1/2 oz ea. 5 1/2' tall. Watching my electric meter almost spin off the house I invested in a ProGro 400 and a 400W LED rather than more hid fixtures. Put the 400W in with the 1000W in bloom room and the 400 in the grow closet. Obviously there is a huge difference in the next batch of plants to come through seem to be stunted with only the 400. I also switched the HM bulb to a Plantmax HPS conversion bulb 2 weeks before harvest so this next batch is with the HPS bulb only. Although the plants are completely covered with rhisomes the fan leaves and stem also the plants are staying puny only 2 1/2'. I'm thinking of switching the bulb back to the MH when the next batch of plants come into the bloom room. Looking forward to gleaning growing info from the masters.:thanks::thumb:

Hi dube,

Nice intro especially with how you got your 1000W MH :winkyface:. I only started growing a year ago so I can't be much help but I am way outnumbered by the mastery of some of the forum members. Good luck I'm sure you'll find everything you need here.

:Namaste:

Hi dube.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here.

I also have to comment on the irony of your light coming from the LEO. If only they had known what it would end up being used for. LOL :laughtwo::rofl::partyboy:

I know you'll find all the resources you need between info on the site and a very supportive and sincerely interested community.

Be well and happy growing.

welcome and hiya dube brother
listen to the music of the black water running through the china grove
it keeps you running minute by minute
what a fool believes...

take care and good luck

Hello and welcome to the site. Thats a awesome story with the light. My question is what is a rhisomes ? I'm not 100% sure but I believe you mean Trichome? Anyways, let me know and welcome to the site. You will love it here. Im here everyday its amazing place to be.

Back
Top Bottom