Hi everyone ‍

HighLizxoxo

420 Member
Hope everyone is doing good! My name is Liz and I’m a newbie! I started off with garden soil and pump And grow nutrients which took over 7 months to fully harvest. It was great but I wanted to up my game. I am currently doing coconut coir soil with fox farm nutrients and cal mag feedings with regular water feedings in between nutrients feeding to flush the plant. I am currently growing 4 new plants and blooming 1 In a separate tent. I’ll take any advice as I am only going based on so much research and suggestions that I narrow down to what I am currently doing. I’m so happy to have joined and love the support I’ve seen on here so far

Hope everyone is doing good! My name is Liz and I’m a newbie! I started off with garden soil and pump And grow nutrients which took over 7 months to fully harvest. It was great but I wanted to up my game. I am currently doing coconut coir soil with fox farm nutrients and cal mag feedings with regular water feedings in between nutrients feeding to flush the plant. I am currently growing 4 new plants and blooming 1 In a separate tent. I’ll take any advice as I am only going based on so much research and suggestions that I narrow down to what I am currently doing. I’m so happy to have joined and love the support I’ve seen on here so far
Welcome to 420 Liz.

Are you planning on starting a journal?

welcome to 420 liz. agreed with Virgin. Having a journal would help. Also, try to post some pics

Welcome to :420:!!

you’re in the perfect place to share and learn new tips, tricks, and techniques. I agree, a journal is the best place to document your grow and receive feed back on your grows.
Pictures always help also.

:welcome:

Welcome Liz. I'm surprised nobody caught this. You never use plain water in Coco. You feed nutrients every time until 20% run off. Feed at least once per day. Twice is better. Never let Coco dry out. Make sure to pH your nutrients to 5.8.
Best to add 2 ml. of Cal Mag per gal. into your nutes all through the grow. There are no buffers in Coco so you have to pH. Hope this helps.

Welcome Liz. I'm surprised nobody caught this. You never use plain water in Coco. You feed nutrients every time until 20% run off. Feed at least once per day. Twice is better. Never let Coco dry out. Make sure to pH your nutrients to 5.8.
Best to add 2 ml. of Cal Mag per gal. into your nutes all through the grow. There are no buffers in Coco so you have to pH. Hope this helps.
@Buds Buddy

Would love to have you stop my my journal. I can't figure out what's wrong with my peat moss/coco environment :(

I've been feeding pretty high pH water with no nutrients and I've killed 4 on my 5th girl :(

@Buds Buddy

Would love to have you stop my my journal. I can't figure out what's wrong with my peat moss/coco environment :(

I've been feeding pretty high pH water with no nutrients and I've killed 4 on my 5th girl :(
I've never used peat moss. I quit using Coco too. It was just more work for the same yields. There's nothing easier then FFOF (Fox Farms Ocean Forrest) soil & MC (Mega Crop) for great grows. Nothing cheaper either. I can grow 8 - 10 plants like this from start to finish on $25 in Mega Crop. I get 8 - 11 oz. per plant. Plenty good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom