Hi Everyone - Advice Needed

HI
it is a lot to take in. and we all help in anyway we can to make it easier for you. In the oil study thread there are some really good people too that can answer any questions you have.

We are all here for you and your wife :circle-of-love:

Thanks AngryBird, your well wishes are appreciated. I'll post in the Oil thread once I have time to rest my brain and read more. It's a lot of great info in there but overwhelming. My fatigue doesn't allow for me to research things like I used to.

Thanks AngryBird, your well wishes are appreciated. I'll post in the Oil thread once I have time to rest my brain and read more. It's a lot of great info in there but overwhelming. My fatigue doesn't allow for me to research things like I used to.

Try to take it in small chunks. I know it's overwhelming. Remember we're all here to help you sort it out and explain it, so don't stress yourself trying to grasp concepts we might be able to simplify for you. Before you know it you'll be understanding it the first time through. Please make use of us to make it easier on you.

Try to take it in small chunks. I know it's overwhelming. Remember we're all here to help you sort it out and explain it, so don't stress yourself trying to grasp concepts we might be able to simplify for you. Before you know it you'll be understanding it the first time through. Please make use of us to make it easier on you.

Hi Sue, yes it's quite a bit to deal with and I do appreciate everyone's help.
We are leaving about 9am on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be able to check my email in a couple of days
depending on finding Wi-Fi along the way.

Oregon here we come. :)

Hi
Give wife a super big hug from me and you guys will make it !!! :circle-of-love:
It is easy to say, but DON"T let anything pull you down. :Namaste:
I only wish we were in the same country, then I could actually do something productive.

Have a safe drive to Oregon and I will be praying for you. :love:

Hope you are doing well and getting settled in, and able to find what you need while waiting on the Medical Card. Tired of the rain yet? ;) lol

Doing ok, got my paperwork filled out but the rental agreement wasn't filled out correctly by the manager here. I hope that doesn't delay anything. Having trouble finding Oil that has THC in it. They all want a medical card to sell the oil.

Went to 2 doctors, can't comment on one but the other said I have 2 months at the very most.

My wife has been studying how much to dose me with and if it will interfere with another med I take. I'm a bit out of it to do the studying that I used to be able to do.

The rain here is much worse than in NH, it seems like it rains every day.

Still trying to find a dispensary that sells oil with THC in it but so far no joy.

The manager here suggests edibles but I don't think those would help.

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom