Hi Everyone: I’m new to growing in coco

If you don’t want docbudshighbrix (that’s what I use. No pH ing no flushing alone worth it. Healthy plants just a plus lol) coco usually wants pH a little low 5.4-5.8. Lots of calmag too.
Are you sure that's not 1.250 EC ?Some meters It takes 500ppm to =1 ec, and other meters it takes 700ppm to = 1 ec. Best advise I can offer, is to buy doc buds hibrix kit, and follow the simple directions. You wont need a ph meter, ever again.

Are you sure that's not 1.250 EC ?Some meters It takes 500ppm to =1 ec, and other meters it takes 700ppm to = 1 ec. Best advise I can offer, is to buy doc buds hibrix kit, and follow the simple directions. You wont need a ph meter, ever again.
Thank you for the reply :thumb:...my meter just reads 1250 E.C. but it seems to be working..my plants are all happy now..their color is better and the leaves are all standing out nice and proud. I figure I just nearly drowned them because I didn’t have enough drainage holes in my buckets...that was remedied immediately. I did lose some leaves from that ordeal but they are rebounding nicely :yahoo:

Hey buddy welcome to 420. Growing in coco is a doddle. Just give it week nutes, feed to run off every day and you shouldnt get any problems. Ph5.7 for veg. 6.3 for bloom. Dont over think things, just keep shit simple and they grow themselves. :)
Awesome. Thanks. I was running my ph at 6.1...I will drop it to 5.7...should I drop it gradually or all at once?

Awesome. Thanks. I was running my ph at 6.1...I will drop it to 5.7...should I drop it gradually or all at once?
When I grew in coco, I used ph 5.5-5.8 in veg, and 6.0-6.4 in bloom. I grew some monster colas in coco, but can't match the taste I get organically. Good luck to you !!

Yeah just drop it in a onner mate. Long as the feed is light enough pretty much nothing can go wrong in coco.
Quarter- half strength at th right ph. Always feed daily to run off.
Done.
All you ever need to know about coco growing in 13 words :)

Here is the latest photo of my babies :yahoo: They look really healthy to me. I’m going to veg them
25F812C5-AE4A-439E-B0AF-80C68EDAF455.jpeg
for another 4 weeks or so they flip them to flower
E1C4B097-6226-4811-BAE2-05B7D00F4C29.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom