Hi everyone, very new to growing, an old guy who survived the 60’s

Hi I’m going to post pics of my first try at White Widow Fem’s. I just changed to 12/12 with my fingers crossed.
0328E480-351B-4575-83BC-459E51CC58C1.jpeg

BEFCE70C-6DE1-4DD1-9F49-F6271E721AC5.jpeg

Welcome @JazzysDad

You have a fine looking lady there, you are doing a great job for the first time.

Incase you run into any issues with your lady you should start a grow journal, and be able to get the answers you need, or just talk plants. I included the link below:

How to Make a Grow Journal

If you have any question or suggestion we like them all.

Also, if you want to put a smile on our face just included images.

:goodluck: with your grow,

Tok..

Welcome @JazzysDad

You have a fine looking lady there, you are doing a great job for the first time.

Incase you run into any issues with your lady you should start a grow journal, and be able to get the answers you need, or just talk plants. I included the link below:

How to Make a Grow Journal

If you have any question or suggestion we like them all.

Also, if you want to put a smile on our face just included images.

:goodluck: with your grow,

Tok..
Really not sure about the flowering part of growing. Friday is 1 week into 12/12. I’m concerned that I don’t see much upward growth. I just use 2 (300 Watt cool white bulbs that are Led. Should I change to a colored bulb? How far from lights?

Hi I’m going to post pics of my first try at White Widow Fem’s. I just changed to 12/12 with my fingers crossed.
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome.
I’m not sure who will see this so here goes.
Tonkin roll asked about my set-up.
Kind of simple due to me doing this without a real plan, of course $$ was short.
purchased 10 White Widow seeds, got 10 free.
Then purchased a 4’x2’x4’ grow tent.
Ordered a small 80 Watt led light (no good)
Read some forums and got (2) 300 watt led white (bright white) bulbs, fabricated a hood from A fluorescent fixture.
Added. 6” fan with variable speed.
So far, all Organic soil, etc etc.

Welcome to the party, @JazzysDad.

Surviving the 60s was just a warm-up! Welcome to 2021! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom