Hi everyone

Nathan86

so how did i get here well first of all I've been smoking cannabis since my teens during the 90's I used to buy ounces of skunk for £100.00 and sort out a few friends but sadly them days our gone and where I live nobody will sell more than a £20.00 bag which probably weighs no more than 2.5 grams so I guess i kinda just accepted that my recreational habit is expensive considering a £20.00 deal lasts me a night
Then last summer a member of my family was given a HPS lamp and some clones he started off vegging in his shed his baby girls loved the 600 watt HPS lamp and soon they were taking over fighting for space so he decided to purchase a grow tent with the intention of using the tent for flowering and keeping his shed for vegging but after a while he decided that for a few reasons space security privacy rather than have this huge tent in his bedroom he would build a grow room in his loft and boy is it a grow room carbon filters co2 and his 600 watt light he is into his third grow now and had kindly given me his tent a 250 watt CFL light with reflector some clones and some nutes so I kinda have a head start
I've been lurking here for a month or so now and I feel this is by far the best place to be big shout out to TheCriMsonK20 I loved reading this guys journals how he started off with shop lights and now into his third grow which looks incredible you would think he had been doing it for years
I feel really exited at the moment most of my spare time is spent browsing these forums and tending to my baby's I have a bit of a dilemma regarding a grow journal my girlfriend had already started it on her own account if you guys our interested which i guess u probably are if your still reading this lol her username is golden girl she has only made one thread so it shouldn't be too hard to find anyway i hope you guys welcome me with open arms into your fantastic community and I look forward to learning sharing and most importantly giving back to this great place.

Nathan86, How are you?
Very happy to have you and your golden girl here. :welcome: :welcome:
I have seen your journal, Friend.

Golden Girls First Time Growing and Need Help Please
:cheer:
You all of a Sudden got yourself a Hand full, Huh?
I Think 13 Plants right, My Friend?
Cool! Keep doing what your doing, Askin' the Questions, Continue to Research.
It's Exciting Isn't It?

TheCriMsonK20 is a Mad Man, Continuously evolving Everyday! Rapidly.
The power of 420! ;)
Really... The information, Great Staff and Wonderful members.
It's all here
So thanks for saying hello to all. :thumb:
We will be watchin', Praising and adding help when needed.
Also if you have Questios about the Site, Please ASK.
See you around.
Happy Growin' :goodluck:
:nomo:

(p.s tell g girl to say hello too)

I've been lurking here for a month or so now and I feel this is by far the best place to be big shout out to TheCriMsonK20 I loved reading this guys journals how he started off with shop lights and now into his third grow which looks incredible you would think he had been doing it for years
Hi Nathan86, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
You like TheCriMsonK20's work? So do I.
We have monthly contests here and you can vote for him for the plant of the month.
Glad you joined and I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

lol her username is golden girl she has only made one thread so it shouldn't be too hard to find anyway i hope you guys welcome me with open arms into your fantastic community and I look forward to learning sharing and most importantly giving back to this great place.

:welcome: to your 420Family Nathan86 we are here to spread Cannabis knowledge, wisdom, and information across the world! I have met your golden girl and even chatted with you online in her thread. We welcome all Cannabis Warriors here at 420Mag and please tell us if there is anything we can assist you with.
Hope all is well 4 U out West and now You are on the web with the Best!
Here is the link to some of the best people on the web!

Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow
LED in the VipersNest
un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy
LabRat420's little Kali grow.

:welcome::yahoo::goodjob::bongrip::welcome::ganjamon:
:yummy::goodjob::welcome::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom