Hi, Everyone

wd420

Hi, my name's Alex. I'm from North Cali,
I've only been smoking since September, but I've gotten into weed pretty quickly, and just got my official cannabis card today (= (I had a provisional one until I sent in more information) (Weed actually does help me, because I get headaches a lot, and nothing else actually works for them.) (but hey, the higher you are, the more medicine you've taken, right? So, I smoke whenever I want, but usually not more than an eighth a week. Nothing Cheech and Chongish.)
My favorite type of weed right now is a strong indica, for a good body high... but sativa rocks for you know, actually doing stuff.
My favorite strains are: Purple Kush, Romulan, White Rhino, Strawberry Cough, and Trainwreck.
I'm currently growing 7 plants with my buddy who got his card the same day I did. We're growing
2 purple kush's, 2 g13's, a kushage, a chemdawg, and one very pretty trainwreck. (she's so sexy, it's not even cool.)
So yeah, uh... I'll see you in the forums. happy smoking, guys and gals. ;)

Hi wd420, :welcome: to 420Magazine. :welcome:
:thanks: for the introduction. Also so joining.
This is a great place to hang your hat and call home.
Can we help you find anything? :reading420magazine:
Take a moment to vote in the 420 monthly contests. All 3 :grinjoint:
Just keep posting and make some new friends.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Hello there wd420. :ciao:
You lucky dude, Just started smokin' and have already smoked a Great Variety of Great Weed. :yummy:
You Cali peeps do it right 4 sure. :thumb:
:welcome: aboard
420 Spreading Cannabis Awareness, Teaching all things Cannabis/Hemp.
You'll like here it My Friend, Fantastic Members all Postive and Helpful.
If I can assist you around here finding info or understanding Member features, Just ask.
Think about starting a Grow Journal, wonderful way to get Tricks, Praise or help if needed.
Were glad your here. :cheer:
Enjoy and Happy Growin' :peace:
:bong:

:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and information. If there is anything we can assist you with just ask.
I love the Chemdawg and Trainwreck strains and was growing the wreck before.
Good Luck and be safe.

Cali is lucky...I am from the Midwest and it is not legal, we can not get a med. card. I use it (weed) for my pain, and mental disorders,I have been taken meds..which I continue to do(all my Meds are non narcotic.)..So I smoke weed to help me through the rough times. I can't wait when we in the Midwest finally get a Med.Card for weed. It doesn't seem to be happening here. I hope they reform soon. If they do or they don't..I will continue smoking ;)

:peace:
Puff, puff, pass..:passitleft:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us.

We hope you visit often.

Whether you are new to the Forum or not, you might already know that there is a Forum Home Page, divided into THREADS and the THREADS are divided into POSTS.

Back
Top Bottom