Hi Everyone =)

Rommel1l

Hi all-

I've been frequenting this website for a long time now to read the current news on Cannabis.

I just noticed the introduction section and thought I would come introduce myself.

Info about me:

I'm 29 and from Ohio. From watching my father go through throat cancer and my personal experiences with psychiatrists and the horrible drugs they put me on I have since become a devoted and outspoken advocate for the legalization of Cannabis.

My ambition in life is to work in the Cannabis Industry and grow my own medicine. Unfortunately here in Ohio it is illegal. I visited Denver and Boulder Colorado last March and have since been trying to save money to move there.

Nice to meet you all-

This website is full of information and news. I visit at least 3 x's a day =) I don't have many questions yet. Maybe when I am able to move to state where I can legally work in the industry I will start with the questions and probably lots of them!

Ya Miss BayStoner we have some snow in Ohio right now and tonight its actually supposed to sleet and be really icy. Supposed to be bad. No big deal though got a lot of supplies here at the house. =)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom