Hi everyone!

Hi guys and gals! New here and 4 weeks into my first grow. I have a 4x4 and a 4x2. Autos in the 4x2 and photos in 4x4. So far so good I think lol. I hope I can learn from everyone and have a great first run!
:welcome: to :420: ROY4LGU4RD :passitleft:...if you start a journal they will come :rofl: and you'll get all the help you want and some you don't :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey thanks, I've taken a lot of pictures so I might do that! I know this is probably a silly question but when does the first week of veg begin? Is it two weeks of seedling counted then veg?
From sprout til you flip to flower...unless it's an auto...then from sprout til it's mature enough to start to pistillate (get hairs)

As so far noted, everyone counts days differently. It's best to pick a stage of plant development, i.e. First set of leaves after cotyledons, to begin counting from everytime so you can keep your own records accurate.

Hi guys and gals! New here and 4 weeks into my first grow. I have a 4x4 and a 4x2. Autos in the 4x2 and photos in 4x4. So far so good I think lol. I hope I can learn from everyone and have a great first run!
:cheer: Welcome to the forum @ROY4LGU4RD! :cheer:

When you reach 50 posts,you'll be able to vote in our monthly contests for the best plant, nug, and member. It will also allow you to start sending PMs.

I'm going to start my journal soon but I ran into a problem. What is wrong with my plants? This is happening to all of my photos. Autos are not showing this problem. I'm using happy frog medium with slow release nutrients. I'm also using a zerowater filter with cal mag.

Attachments

• 20190518_033109.jpg
    20190518_033109.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 20190518_033055.jpg
    20190518_033055.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 20190518_033037.jpg
    20190518_033037.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 91
Welcome @ROY4LGU4RD your girls look pretty dang good to me! I wouldn't sweat that discoloration myself if its only showing up on one or two old growth's. I'd bet that's the restult of something that went on weeks ago. They look green and healthy!

With that said, any idea what your PH is? I'm only on my second grow but I'm quite sure any problems I had in my first were PH and overwatering/not letting my plants dry enough related.

I see new growth affected but it looks weird to me. It might be variegated (normal). Where green isn't present everywhere in the leaves. I have one growing now. It's hard to ID yours because I might be sensitive to it at present. Looking at the Plant Pest Problem Solver in my sig. I didn't find any solid matches. Check it out maybe you can see better.

I see new growth affected but it looks weird to me. It might be variegated (normal). Where green isn't present everywhere in the leaves. I have one growing now. It's hard to ID yours because I might be sensitive to it at present. Looking at the Plant Pest Problem Solver in my sig. I didn't find any solid matches. Check it out maybe you can see better.
Thanks for leading me to that help link. I think it's this picture. I've flushed with 5.8 water and didn't feed since I use slow release fertilizer. I have another soil ph tester coming because something is wrong with the one I'm using. It's reading 7 but it's reading 7 on soil samples right out of the bag when it should be much less.
I tested the runoff and it was 5.7 each plant so hopefully everything gets better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190519-131233_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190519-131233_Samsung Internet.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for leading me to that help link. I think it's this picture. I've flushed with 5.8 water and didn't feed since I use slow release fertilizer. I have another soil ph tester coming because something is wrong with the one I'm using. It's reading 7 but it's reading 7 on soil samples right out of the bag when it should be much less.
I tested the runoff and it was 5.7 each plant so hopefully everything gets better
Beautiful Roy4 keep your eye on her and like jetsgrower mentioned if you continue this in the journals area folks might like to follow along and you us.

Back
Top Bottom