Hi Everyone

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Arnoave

You have come to the right place to learn how to do it right.
When the time comes, I can answer all your questions about scrogging a lady.
You mentioned that your other grows went badly; we can help you with that.

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help if you need it.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi, thanks for the links.

I will admit I'm terrible at keeping diaries in general, I plan everything using the calendar on my phone.

I'm actually into first week of flowering on my current grow, the plants are very healthy and the screen is in place. Would this be the right thread to post pics to get some opinions already?

@Arnoave , Welcome to the forum, besides learning new tricks for growing, there are friends to me made here.
About the pictures, it's never too early for posting pics of your little ladies, bring them on.
Stay safe.

Welcome Arnoave! Love The C.R. my daughter want to school there and had a great experience! Grow on!
Thank you! yes I am loving it here to be honest, I'm not Czech myself (half British half French) but it's definitely a great place to live. I see that this is mostly a US based site and I would love to go there and visit, especially since my girlfriend is from there, but unfortunately a minor weed-based indiscretion in my youth means that I can't get a visa :(

Thank you! yes I am loving it here to be honest, I'm not Czech myself (half British half French) but it's definitely a great place to live. I see that this is mostly a US based site and I would love to go there and visit, especially since my girlfriend is from there, but unfortunately a minor weed-based indiscretion in my youth means that I can't get a visa :(
Maybe someday. We're working on things like that!

Hey guys, I'm reasonably noob grower based in Czech Republic. I've done a couple of grows already that went pretty badly wrong> I;m now armed with much better knowledge and experience and will be looking for tips on how to do scrog indoor grows with coco fibre substrate
Hey @Arnoave hope you are having a nice day my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I've grown a plant or two in coco.
I am available any time you need a hand.
Here 8s a link for a journal.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Welcome to the 420magazine Arnoave! :welcome:

Good to have more people from EU!
I think there is loads of guides/tutorials for growing in coco and how to properly Scrog the plants.

Just quickly went through your journal and looks like a solid progress so far.
To keep the canopy flat as possible you could tuck the growth tips under the net even more.
If the stem feels too stiff or brittle to bend it under the net then you could try to super crop it and carefully tuck under the net. The pinched part of the stem heals very quickly and they usually make kind of knots there and the stem will get more stronger.

Enjoy your stay
:passitleft:

- Verb

Back
Top Bottom