Hi fellow green thumbed friends out there!

superskunkdre

So hi all im drew just joined so I figured I better do the norm an say a few words about me self lol anyway so I obviously have started to grow my own little green babies which will soon hopefully be big beautiful babies ;-) I live in the country and most of the time prospect for gold an now grow sum weed I am running 4× 600 wat grow lush hps, setups if anyone is familiar with them over a five pot setup hoping to average around 5/6 pound a crop :thumb: I will have no doubt numerous amount of questions as im a complete novice I will do sum post soon starting to ask but will read through the wealth of knowledge on this site first so to make sure I'm not asking something that's already been addressed in an earlier topic and p.s there will be plenty of pics for ya's :blushsmile: nice to be a part of the forum and hope to have some good conversations on hear.
Take it easy drew :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Welcome Drew!

We have quite an Aussie presence here. Feel free to jump into my journal and meet more growers (link below in signature). GrizzWalds a mate and pops in regularly. santb, Feral, 777 and photos are all great guys too. It will be good to draw from their experience with what is available in AU.

Hope you start a journal for us to follow!

:welcome:

Hi heirloom thnx for the welcome sry took a bit to reply was of for the night I already posted over in the thread (are there any aussies hear) I think it was called n said hi to the guy's so yea it should be good hopefully I can gain some good knowledge to keep me on the right track see I broke/snapped three main branches on my baby at the knuckles from to aggressively tieing down so I've already made my first mistake but hey as they say we learn from our mistakes in life lol anyway so yea I Google'd a fix n it brought me hear there was a post about duct tape helping to heal the wounds so I've tried that for now n just have to wait n see but again thank you for the welcome mate
P.s as I told the guys yep I will definitely make a journal as soon as I've figured how k lol

Good luck with your grow! I’m on my first grow, started from 6 Purple Haze photoperiod seeds on 2/9. Only 4 germinated. Flipped to flower last week and now only have one plant left - other three were males. Have 6 clones though of my girl. Will check back to see how things are going for ya!

Good luck with your grow! I’m on my first grow, started from 6 Purple Haze photoperiod seeds on 2/9. Only 4 germinated. Flipped to flower last week and now only have one plant left - other three were males. Have 6 clones though of my girl. Will check back to see how things are going for ya!
Post is 2016 probably smoked that pot years ago. :laugh: :rofl:

1617555367583.png

Don't you hate it when that happens ? I've done that moren once, kinda embarrassing :thedoubletake:.
Welcome to the site, good to meetchya Websissy:welcome::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom