Hi fellow growers: 7Dust2 aka 7Dust, plantfarmer: I used to grow years ago now going back to the grind

She if she is a she. Growing good. Find out in few more weeks

IMG_20211222_130346.jpg

i missed my old friends here. i used to grow back in the day 2011-or so then stopped in 2018 due to job but im back now growing and lets see how much i lost my green thumb but hopefully not to much.
will see.
i have two grows going now. main seed plant and now a clone
we going to try to do things little different than before. and do some exciting things. i like to have member of the month oneday again
i lost my old account but i tried to keep my name .
so come on pop in and lets talk plants.

i missed my old friends here. i used to grow back in the day 2011-or so then stopped in 2018 due to job but im back now growing and lets see how much i lost my green thumb but hopefully not to much.
will see.
i have two grows going now. main seed plant and now a clone
we going to try to do things little different than before. and do some exciting things. i like to have member of the month oneday again
i lost my old account but i tried to keep my name .
so come on pop in and lets talk plants.
Glad to have you back my friend. :thumb: @7Dust2
I'm always around to chat anytime Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Glad to have you back my friend. :thumb: @7Dust2
I'm always around to chat anytime Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
Heck yeah I'm always here . Love growing these plants. Just something about it.

I'm a lost child . Don't come from anywhere anymore . Just retired young person. Trying find his way in this world
Your in the right place my friend. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

You ok Amigo?

Stay safe
Bill
Yeah just have 3 journals going and don't need this one two. Being it's just introducing journal Just jump on my main one. The galeto grow or my first grow.its going into flowering now. First week. Already got femalized seeds in process

Back
Top Bottom