Hi fellow growers, new to the 420 forums, not to growing MJ though, my first question is where can I source popular strains of MJ pollen?

Herby Paisley

Hey Fellow growers I am a grower from Ontario Canada. I have been along time reader of 420mag and have now finaly took the plunge and started an account to talk to like minded people about MJ and to hopefully make some cool new friends in the mj growing world!.. I lost two important people that taught me alot about growing marjiuana, My hippy uncle and my best friend Rip guys... So in thier honor I am carrying on the growing tradition. I am now on my second hydroponic grow all by myself and I'll admit it is a little scary and sad not having my mentors around to guide me anymore, but I'm pushing forward!... Today I am looking to find certian pollen strains to produce my own seeds for future grows as well as try my hand at breeding again. If anyone could point me in the right direction to finding Mj pollen of these strains I would greatly appretiate it : Northern Lights, Death Bubba, Afgain, Skunk #1, gorilla glue #1 or #4, white widow, I want to do a cross of my MK Ultra mother and maybe a few of her clones with one of those pollen types to create some super heavey hitters down the road to share with people!

Cheers,
Herby

:welcome:
I don't breed, but there are many here who do such as @Van Stank @Chris Scorpio @Pennywise @Weaselcracker and many, many more....my guess is the easiest way to get that pollen is to get the strain and hope for a male....in that case I love @SeedsMan for their great selection and 420 sponsorship :hug:. Dig in deep and you'll find all you need here.

:peace:

I’ve never heard of anyone selling it but probably any breeder would sell some for the right price. It needs to stay dry and would need to be packaged properly. I could imagine border hurdles some places.

Wow thanks for the quick responses Pennywise, Blew Hiller ,Weaselcracker and Chris Scorpio :) I thought about just going the route of regular seed like you stated Chris was just eager to get a jump start growing and not having to waste time growing out males but I like how you think I may just go that route in the end.. I agree weaslecracker borders are tricky with plant matter... lol

Just finished checking out Strainly.com ... I have to say what a nice site for different mj needs... and yes I seen pollen on there thanks Pennywise and Rich farmer. Now I'm wishing i would have joined sooner... lol

The folks that do the breeding on a professional basis would more than likely tell you picking the right Male just as important as picking the right female, so buying pollen from god knows what from god knows who might be a bigger waste of time than just popping regular seeds and finding a Male you like and go from there. But that just me maybe as so many folks out to make a quick buck anymore, that probably more than a few will sell you whatever Strain you want of pollen (that all came from the same Male of a different Strain), so unless something you could source locally from folks you trust (albeit seeds can be same way as anyone can make a copy of the pretty packaging and put whatever in them so have to be careful there too I guess).

Good point!... Dwight Monk... Like I said before to Chris Scorpio's and your idea... I like the idea of just getting regular seeds and hope for some males and collect my own pollen that way i stay safe and get exactly what i'm looking for. Well at least I hope the seeds are the real deal like you said Dwight can't really trust anyone with branding these days...Sad its come to that totally defeats the whole meaning of the plant and its gift to us.

Welcome.

Well I made my decision folks, I am going to use regular seeds and try that method out, and also I am going to try out using colloidal silver 30ppm or more and see how that method works as well... either way I hope to become very seedy in the future! lol

Thanks Emilya... When I actually get time to do it I will post my results and pics... but first things first, I have to complete my current grow before I start up another project... I find too many grows on the go causes problems with quality and the experience is just not as enjoyable know what I mean. :)

Back
Top Bottom