Hi first post - First thread! General early veg questions - Drooping leaves

I went ahead and treated them with Safer brand sulfur based fungicide, being super careful not to get it on the flowers. I basically rubbed it on the leaves with my fingers. I also found some old pictures of what this looks like if it's untreated from the first time it ever showed up. Basically the leaves get all cripsy and curled. Granted these next two pics are after two weeks of no nutes. But I'm fairly certain it's the same problem. I'm fairly sure I thought this might be leaf septoria maybe at one point.

Anyway, I think that's a lot of info for now. If there is a better forum to have posted this in, please just let me know. Thanks! I'm open to any suggestions. Growing two years, self-taught newb lol. Also, I do see evidence in these last photos of some nute burn, but not too bad right, just those tips got a little burnt... I'm anxious to hear thoughts... :)

So after a ton of research, looking for bugs, and wiping down the leaves with Safer brand fungicide It appears to not be spreading any more. I'd love to you hear your opinions on what this is still, but for now I'm going to treat it as if it it's rust fungus... Thinking about getting a sulfur burner... I'm sure in the long run this has hurt the yield on this girl because I stripped away a lot of leaves... But live and learn. Still got lots of good ones growing...

Back
Top Bottom