Hi folks!

hashburn_swe

Hello, im from Sweden, i hope that's okay. It is damn cold here and im still waiting for spring to show up. Thankfully, i've come across some good weed to calm the blues with. It is very rare with good weed here in sweden, almost only hash is sold on the street, and that is good too of course, but not the same as high class marijuana. I'm 19, my first smokie time was 3 years ago, one of the funniest moments of my life :laughtwo: I'd love to write more but now im about to get stoned... Peace and love me breddas! :bongrip:

Yes, I hear that hash is very common in Europe and elsewhere overseas, good buds are actually a rarity.

Carp948 said:
OOH I forgot to mention when I was 17, I dated a girl from Sweden. She was an exchange student in my highschool. I really like her. I wonder what ever happened to her.:hmmmm: :peace:

yes we have a lot of fine women here in sweden, hard 2 catch though :cheesygrinsmiley: and as cannabis is considered to be a lethal "death-drug" here in sweden, that is not the best arguement to start your scoring round in the bar with :hmmmm: what i have understood there is another way of looking at cannabis in the U.S. little more relaxed, at least that's what i've heard..

It tends to be more relaxed in the US, especially in more liberal states. But it is federally illegal now thanks to our current "president". I think people are starting to see through the falsehoods of it though.

Back
Top Bottom