Hi from a sunny sunny part in Europe

Hi all

I have enjoyed reading many journals and decided it was time to "ring the door bell"

My whole life I grew up with " marijuana is a drug" bad bad for you....

I have always been a " herb medicine" type of person... (ginger for IBS... instead of pills and many more)
Later in life ( I still don't smoke it myself) I learned about medical cannabis and oil..
and after loosing a cousin in leukemia (very young) I spent hours and hours reading about oil and benefits...

I can't wait for cannabis to be legal in my part of Europe... because I want to help people with it.

Thank you both for the welcome. I was looking into the vaping option, but thing is to find the correct oil to help you.
Cancer for example I know the strain, but..I cant grow yet since it is illegal here.

Thank you both for the welcome. I was looking into the vaping option, but thing is to find the correct oil to help you.
Cancer for example I know the strain, but..I cant grow yet since it is illegal here.

Welcome Angrybird,

You can grow. Just don't tell anyone..

Welcome to 420. Sorry for the late welcome but summer has been incredibly busy (at least for me).

That's great that you want to help others. I suspect that we all would like that. One day when pot is legal in the free world, we may actually be able to help everyone.

Sorry for the ramble but I'm high. :cool:

As for vaping, I'm a huge fan of vaping. I don't smoke either and since eating it takes longer to take effect, and lasts longer, I usually only eat it when I have an afternoon and weekend to kill.

See you around the boards.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom