hi from las vegas

solardavid

hi everyone i am a nevada medical mj card holder,old grower totally green 400 watt hps,2- 150 watt hps,indoor grower due to heat totally solar powered 2.5 kw,:lot-o-toke: big on auto flowering female:lot-o-toke:

Hello from the East Coast and :welcome:to 420Mag. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world! I love the fact that you are off he grid with your grow! How do you do it with Solar? Photocells?? How can I set one up? I live in Rhode Island where MMJ is brand new. I have held my Patient and Caregiver Licenses and currently use 3400wts with huge electric bills. The Law states we can not grow outdoors so everything is inside and I just obtained some Lemon Skunk that was grown in Vegs for 20yrs by The Lemon Man. I am germinating these seeds now and hope to find that one perfect pheno. If we can be of any assistance please let us know.
Good luck and Keep on Tokin'

hi, congrads wingman580 on the lemon skunk big score:yummy: . concurning your electric bill i was there i will be honest growing is hit and miss on the job training or high electric bill which sucks.i had a small heads-up on solar due to the fact i am a electrical engineer ,contary to public opinion it is not to bad on the $$$ .try this website ecobusinesslinks.com/solar panels this what i use . so my system 2.5 kw or 2500 watts times 1.50 a watt not bad at all ,then obamas 30% federal tax rebate thats 30% on everything including labor.cut to the chase i made $$$ and best NO electric bill i am smoking all the way to the bank.anyway if i can help you on solar hit back

hi Solardavid

:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

that is awesome on the solar,,, I have been looking at options for a while now.. +reps for keeping your green,,, green.. :)

i am across the state line in cally i was in vegas doing a solar install when i typed that too many 420l hits sorry concuring solar i am 7 grand for my house, panels are a 1.00 a watt got it all back from obama ,goverment thanks

Back
Top Bottom