Hi, from Mendocino Ca.

Mendobaby420

Hi,
Im from Mendocino county, in Ca. im a 38 year old housewife, and mother.
Im also a true blue Ganja Baby. Any other herb smokin housewives out there?

Well thank you all for the warm welcome, I cant take credit for all the herb grown in mendo., but I thank you on behalf of all mom and pop growers, up here in these beatuiful woods. peace and love to all.

Ya' Know, now that I think about it,
I met a very interrestin' fella from Medocino ...
This look familliar Ma'am?:
TerenWrote:
"Marijuana impinges on the central nervous system by attaching to brain's neurons and interfering with normal communication between the neurons. These nerves respond by altering their initial behavior. For example, if a nerve is suppose to assist one in retrieving short-term memory, cannabinoids receptors make them do the opposite. So if one has to remember what he did five minutes ago, after smoking a high dose of marijuana, he has trouble. Marijuana plant contains 400 chemicals and 60 of them are cannabinoids, which are psychoactive compounds that are produced inside the body after cannabis is metabolized or is extorted from the cannabis plant. Cannabinoids is an active ingredient of marijuana. The most psychoactive cannabinoids chemical in marijuana that has the biggest impact on the brain is tetrahydrocannibol, or THC. THC is the main active ingredient in marijuana because it affects the brain by binding to and activating specific receptors, known as cannabinoid receptors. "These receptors control memory, thought, concentration, time and depth, and coordinated movement. THC also affects the production, release or re-uptake (a regulating mechanism) of various neurotransmitters."(2) Neurotransmitters are chemical messenger molecules that carry signals between neurons. Some of these affects are personality disturbances, depression and chronic anxiety. <b>Psychiatrists who treat schizophrenic patient advice them to not use this drug because marijuana can trigger severe mental disturbances and cause a relapse.
</b>
The bold is total garbage but eh... they don't know what schizophrenia is and should shut the (edited with love) up.
<br>Sorry, smoking and eating are the same, read before you bleed your ignorance all over the place, thanks, one is faster in high and is also faster to come down in high, smoking can harm the throat and lungs. If you don't know how the medicine was grown and cured it could contain harmful chemicals, molds, and dangerous metals. Eating is longer high and has more impact on the body and pain, need my notes? Eating Sativa is another story...
Teren was his handle a year or better back...
Was workin' on some Very interesting strains of The Dragon name ...
Sorta lost touch and looks like he got deleted from theOtherSpace I had contact with Him.

Back
Top Bottom