Hi from Peterborough Ontario

What king of humidity have you guys experienced this season? Here in Fl the humidity has been around 90% more or less for the past 2 months, that and the daily rain has been a killer as far as mold prevention is concerned.
Good luck on your ladies.
Spark up

What king of humidity have you guys experienced this season? Here in Fl the humidity has been around 90% more or less for the past 2 months, that and the daily rain has been a killer as far as mold prevention is concerned.
Good luck on your ladies.
Spark up
We have had ok weather up until the past week. My bud thrived with beautiful crystal and turning a nice shade of purple but the rain has made it so heavy. I am starting to worry that if it doesn't stop soon I will get mold or more stems will break.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Christopher1967

Couple things; images make it easier to help you and those branches sound like they need support.

Also, have you thought about covering them from the rain or possible move out of the rain?

When your ready to start a grow journal, here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Christopher1967

Couple things; images make it easier to help you and those branches sound like they need support.

Also, have you thought about covering them from the rain or possible move out of the rain?

When your ready to start a grow journal, here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thank you for the advice. Never gave it much thought on covering. I can't move it as I did a in ground grow in my vegetable garden, and that worked out great as the soil was rich and when I fed my lady the other plants also got the benefits. Next year I will try potted and ground to see the outcome.

We have had ok weather up until the past week. My bud thrived with beautiful crystal and turning a nice shade of purple but the rain has made it so heavy. I am starting to worry that if it doesn't stop soon I will get mold or more stems will break.
Glad to hear all is working out with the grow. Please keep a close eye on those buds, first sign of mold, cut it out and plan on taking a slight loss and cut her down.
Before hanging, do a bud wash, then do your thing as far as hanging and curing.
Good luck and spark up,

My bud thrived with beautiful crystal and turning a nice shade of purple
Here in the deep south, out buds for the most part don't have the cool weather that makes those buds colorful, still it does not take away from their buzz effect.

Back
Top Bottom