Hi from Spain

Hi Solgrow and welcome to :420: :welcome:

We're glad you joined us on the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness to help end cannabis prohibition.

Is your first grow going smoothly? If you have any questions don't hesitate to post them in FAQs Once you hit 50 posts you'll also be able to PM (private message) other members.

Be sure to check out New Member Start Links for lots of great tips on using nad navigating the site.

:peace: :Namaste:

Thamks for the welcome, long time user new grower.

Thanks to all for the advice given and very much appreciated.

:thanks:

YES MATE!!! nice one, i have a place in south spain, i cant say the village name as its very well known for weed, and i dont want to be linked with it online atall lol.. its near to granada :)

are you in the alpuharras?

YES MATE!!! nice one, i have a place in south spain, i cant say the village name as its very well known for weed, and i dont want to be linked with it online atall lol.. its near to granada :)

are you in the alpuharras?

Not in that part of Spain, more west of Malaga, I think I know where you mean ;-) 1st grow for me this year and so far fingers crossed, hope your having a good season.

:thumb:

Not in that part of Spain, more west of Malaga, I think I know where you mean ;-) 1st grow for me this year and so far fingers crossed, hope your having a good season.

:thumb:

ah cool , man you will have a good grow there! :) i have friends in torre del mar :)

Thanks again for the welcome, this is my 1st grow so would like to share a few pics, not sure on the strain of 2 plants but I know for defo one is a critical +.

Used Bio Bizz organic soil and Canna organic feeds at the moment they are fed using bio flores with a drop of bio boost.

Looking forward to having a smoke on the beach with my own home grown.

Looks like I can't attach pics.

you must go to gallery, then scroll down then u see upload pics option, then i think it takes you to a page with thumbnail pics, and a list begining with member gallerys.. then stay on thi page and on a toolbar you see upload pics.. click that!

crit_31.jpg
crit_11.jpg
crit_11.jpg
crit_.jpg
13333.jpg
14282.jpg

Here's the pics at last :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom