Hi from the UK

Suspect1

Hi there from the uk been growing a bit of marijuana for a few years on and off however recently have decided to get more in to it for my own personal medicine of top quality.. have had a few nice crops latest nice one was a lemon kush strain brought from Herbies seed bank started outside unfortunately weather changed so began the dangerous process or taking it in despite my worry's she survived and produced some lovely buds and a good quality smoke... recently embarked on an auto flower mission of fast buds blackberry however not very happy yield was crap and weed wasn't great.. atm I am working with some bubbas gift also super cali haze I'm sure I'm going to need lots of help and advice... so figured I would introduce myself to you guys in the hope help is available here many thanks fellow connoisseurs

suspect

welcome!

:high-five:

plenty of support around here for your journey, don't worry about that!

there are some good links in my signature below my posts that could help you get started with growing indoors and getting your first grow journal started - it will be easiest for people to assist you if all your grow information is in one place!

hope that gets you started!

thank you kindly king ;) I shall have a look at that I am half way thru my bubbas gift now its in flower so shall start a grow journal on my next grow which will be some greenhouse seeds kings kush

Hi Suspect1.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site and community of folks that gather here. :welcome: I know you'll find the people to be generous in sharing and sincerely interested in your success.

Be well and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom