Hi from the UK

FabianPruitt

420 Member
Hi, I'm Fabian and started growing Cannabis to make it into a balm for my Arthritis. This is a last-ditch attempt at getting something to ease the pain in my hands that's driving me crazy. I've been on numerous diets and bought so-called pain relief concoctions after loads of recommendation from my doctor and other so-called medical knows it alls, all to no relief whats so ever.

So I'm going to give this a try instead. I can always smoke it if it doesn't work when I rub it into my joints. (joints as in...... lol)

Thanks a lot.

welcome
i too have had hand problems for a long time , along with tingles , creepy crawlies , shocks , pulsing wrist pains , aching fingers , i feel your pain , waiting on tests for MS, fibro, and to see if i have a brain left

you want good indica strains to help with pain and sleeping ,

Hi there,
Thank you all for a warm welcome. I've just started with 3 seeds germinating, but when I purchased them (6 in all) I didn't know you could buy seeds specifically for Arthritis. Well, I couldn't send them back so I will press on with what I've got. I'll use the seeds as a test run and see how I get on.
At least I'll know a good deal more than I do now so the Arthritis seeds won't be wasted, and I've got you to fall back on if I cock it up.

Thanks again.

Fabian

what strains did you get mate @FabianPruitt ?
It says 'Super Skunk' automatic but I'm not sure if this is what they are called as there are several markings on the box. Everything else is just 'Sensi Seeds. Do you know this brand? I'm sorry I can't be more descriptive. Perhaps after a few months of growing, I'll be more conversant in the lingo. Hopefully lol.

Hi Fabian
There's a big pot-full of good dudes and dudetts in here, you'll get all the info you need, Bro.
To mention but one...go read Emilya's posts such as The Proper Way to Water etc.
She scribe's well.
Link:

And Welcome on in to 420 forum.
Stay well - Stay with us.

Sounds like a solid plan mate, good hobby and a few joints should take your mind of the pain for awhile, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom