Hi from Washington!

Easy_Dub25

Hey guys, this is my first post (so i figured it should be to introduce myself)
My name's Josh and im from Washington. I've been on the boards for quite awhile, but only now did i just get the time to make an appearance. I play college football and a chem major, play guitar, and am in love with that sweet sinsemilla!

Ive enjoying the plant and the people that use it for around 6 years. Being in the northwest, i am lucky enough to be surrounded by arguably the best bud in the whole world(Cali, Oregon, Washington, and BC)!:allgood:

So there it is, thanks for having me in the 420 family and have an awesome weekend! Ive got football practice coming up and then its time to start up this weekend with a peach Optimo and some good friends! Later :cheesygrinsmiley: :joint:

Hey guys, this is my first post (so i figured it should be to introduce myself)
My name's Josh and im from Washington. I've been on the boards for quite awhile, but only now did i just get the time to make an appearance. I play college football and a chem major, play guitar, and am in love with that sweet sinsemilla!

Ive enjoying the plant and the people that use it for around 6 years. Being in the northwest, i am lucky enough to be surrounded by arguably the best bud in the whole world(Cali, Oregon, Washington, and BC)!:allgood:

So there it is, thanks for having me in the 420 family and have an awesome weekend! Ive got football practice coming up and then its time to start up this weekend with a peach Optimo and some good friends! Later :cheesygrinsmiley: :joint:
Welcome my friend!
Oh if Brad were still alive think of the music!

Back
Top Bottom