Hi guys can you give me a bit of advice on LED lights?

spab1311

Ordering one tomoz but not sure what to go for yet, ive got about £100-£130 to spend. Was thinking about the viperspectra range, as i live in the uk, and want to save on shipping costs, so can anyone think of a good LED for a 2x2 grow within this price range, just wanna do everything properly, and go dwn the tried an tested route, thanks guys your help as been amazing great stuff an happy growing guys

We have a number of sponsors on here with warehouses over your way.

Take a look at @Mars Hydro MARS HYDRO TS 1000 FULL SPECTRUM DIMMABLE 150W LED GROW LIGHT is 129 right now.

Contact @Mars Hydro on here she will help with any question you my have.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Just awaiting response but thats my mind made up deffo going for the TS1000, at that price, so that will be my order being placed soon

I am glad to hear that you found the light you want.

You will eventually find out that it is easier to deal with our sponsors, incase you run into any issues.

Most of the growers on here are strapped for cash, so we try too look out for one and another; and help get the best equipment we can for the $ money.

Did @Mars Hydro answer all your questions?

Tok..

yeah thanks mate they was a great help, but i decided to do something else, (tell me what you think) what about just going with a small light to start off seed then change over to the ts1000 for flower, then i could reuse small led for starting off ( Fecida 600w) just for begining, as this way round i was able to buy my seeds,hydrton,calmag, and some more buckets for mixing nutes, as i got a MARSHYDRO coming just going to a while thats all, so would that light do the job for for seedling an early veg, then introduce TS1000 into bloom, whats your thoughts???
any info you can provide on these strains i went for,
Barneys Skittles OG auto
Fastbuds W/W auto
Royal Queen R Haze auto
Barneys Critical Kush auto
Fastbuds Gorilla Cookie auto

any hints or tips on these girls, what they like an dont like just so i can keep the varaiables in check as much as i can, so i could start my germination next wk, when bits get here, as i had itcy green hands, so wanted to get my seeds ordered, but hope that Fecida 600w will be ok to start, i know its not great, but its just for 1 plant, for 3;4 wks, then i would of had my TS 1000 delivered then swap over, an just use Fecida for seeds, does that sound ok and will be it ok for start,

its just that i have to spread the costs out over of the mth you see, thats all, and i thought id need the best light but maybe a cheapie just for starting off will do for now, so with this in mind im thinking about setting up what i think??? then i will take some pics and start my journal, then you guys can have a better idea of what im doing, and can point out whats what or what it should be, but if all goes to plan things should be here for wkend to prepare an get ready to grow,
But thanks guys an girls your help and advice as been amazing some very nice people and its been a pleasure, so thanks for having me and happy grow everyone

i could reuse small led for starting off ( Fecida 600w) just for begining
That light is 65 watts so it should be fine.
Hell, I bought a $10.00 grow bulb for starting seedling and it works great.
I have also used it in veg with excellent results; just takes longer.

so would that light do the job for for seedling an early veg, then introduce TS1000 into bloom, whats your thoughts???
I think I would start using the TS-1000 about two or three weeks after I started the seeds.

I am guessing you are going to do a Hydro grow?
If so, what kind?
This is needed to help you along.

Tok..

Hi fellow Brit - I use a TS1000 and it's a good lamp, deceptively powerful above 75% so beware
I started off with 5ft Sylvania GroLux aquarium fluoros from the pet shop lol
You can see my setup in my journo if you're interested
I reckon the 65w lamp will be a good start too
I'll be tagging along if you don't mind amigo :cool: :Namaste:

thanks guys so all being well items should be here tomorrow, so i will start preping my grow space and install fixtures and start my journal, but before i start any thing (germinating seeds) i will upload photos of grow space, equipment etc, and see what feed back i get from you nice peeps, and then if thats all good to go then we will take that step, still navigating my way around the site, knowing were to post things an how to get journal going, but im getting to grips with it slowly, but i do apolyguise in advance if i do get things mixed up alittle, as computers not my thing lol, but yeah im on it guys and i will keep you all informed as i go, and i want be going ahead till ive had things confirmed an set up is ok, as i know you guys know all that needs to be known, and ive found no better site then this one, as its been a huge help in pointing me in the right direction, as i dont know anything so im all ears an will take on what you guys say as your the ones in the know, tried an tested so i know im in the best place thanks peeps

GROWING,,,,,fellow brit pleased to have you on board esp being a brit an being in similar area, so yeah thats my plan just seed an early veg with Fecida 600w then swap over to the TS, so thanks an hope aboard for the ride

I usually post this in introduction, but it may help you.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Tok.. :bong:

The TS1000 will do great. I used a TS600 in a 2x2 and had good results. You can't go wrong with @Mars Hydro. Great quality for the price and customer service is spot on.

Welcome to the forums. :ciao: Bet you're itching to get going. Always good to have another Brit on team 420.

took things up a few notches since,,,now got the BP4000 350w Led in there now,,,installed 3rd wk of flower and she kicking ass,,,,but not knocking that Fecida CR600 65w,,,great light for seedling and veg,,,just doesnt have the power in the flower stage,,,but it will be ok to use that for my seedling and veg stage,,,,so will let you guys know how she does esp under the BP4000,,,,as its smashing it for my first go,,,cant wait to see what I can do on the next run with 2xplants DWC,,and everything installed and dialed in,,,its alot to ask but Im going to shoot for the big 1lb grow,,,,thats whats it says this LED is capable of,,,,but I am a newbie so might just be out of range,,,but will give it my best shot,,,and you will all be able to follow along,,,,,and then rib me for being over ambitious pmsl so thanks guys all the best happy growing everyone

Back
Top Bottom