Hi guys good to be here need some knowledge thanks cfm to tent

Scotty12345

Hello guys I'm needing a little help I have 4 1000w AC lights Grow Space 3m 3m by 2m high tent
I'm having trouble with temperature!!! To Warm !!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated its almost there just need a little guidance please help .....thank you

Hello my friend ile explain my setup and perhaps we can work something out at the moment I have 4 1000w aircooled lights I Have. 6" hyperfan for bringing in fresh air and an 8" stealth hyper fan with attached silencer for taking the air out the AC lights are all hooked up and are doing there job but at the moment I'm ticking over at 89 Fahrenheit think I need to get down to at 80 Fahrenheit maximum im dealing with my hot air going into a 4" waste pipe with 6" to 4" reducer with the aircooled lights plus the hot air in the room coming from the carbon filter connected to the 8" stealth hyperfan. But as I was saying I'm just to warm at the moment,so any advice on these issues would be so much appreciated

I'm not an expert in this matter by no means but I'm pretty sure that's too much light. You have 4 1000w hps in a 3m place. I would take one of them out and spread the light evenly . It's definitely enough light and an easier fix than. I'm pretty sure one hps 1000w is good enough for a 2m or 1m space as I said I'm no expert on this maybe someone with a bit more experience with hps can help.

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would go with increased ventilation. Four 1000s is a lot of heat. I run two 600s and use a 10" hyper fan- which is overkill I know- but I wouldn't have gone below an 8" in my space. Also your intake vent should be full size- like 8" - definitely not 4". You can't expect a 4" hole to easily bring in enough air to cool that many lights.
You can use a passive air intake and skip the intake fan. Most people just run the out- vent fan and have a passive intake, as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom