Hi Guys, I'm From The Central Coast, The Entrance

$350 at the dispensery. The cost of electricity nutes and seeds at home!

Hi Muz888! :welcome: to the forum!

$350 at the dispensery. The cost of electricity nutes and seeds at home!

Yes, but that $350 will get you a lot more from a home grow. A lb every three months from a four plant continuous grow is easily within reach. That will serve most people's core needs. For variety, add more plants.

Hi Muz888! :welcome: to the forum!

Yes, but that $350 will get you a lot more from a home grow. A lb every three months from a four plant continuous grow is easily within reach. That will serve most people's core needs. For variety, add more plants.
Thanks guys, no worries. Great to hear. Yeah, I'm looking at a home grow. If any one hears of a member on The Central Coast Australia. Drop us a line

Hope you all are good. Any news regarding the central coast.. I smoke regularly, controls my anxiety. Have been approved for meds, but it's just too dam expensive. What's the price of an Oz these days?
im in Australia, you say you smoke regularly yet do not know the price? everyone knows the price varies even from one suburb to another, i know your area and its illegal as it always has been to buy weed from an unauthorized outlet, there's narcs here like every other forum, don't trust every person here who 'appears' to be a helping hand

im in Australia, you say you smoke regularly yet do not know the price? everyone knows the price varies even from one suburb to another, i know your area and its illegal as it always has been to buy weed from an unauthorized outlet, there's narcs here like every other forum, don't trust every person here who 'appears' to be a helping hand
he could be making sure he isn't being ripped off.

Thanks mate, no worries... What I was trying to find out was ," what was the cheapest price" . I worded it wrongly.... Dunno why. Haha

he could be making sure he isn't being ripped off.
strange thing is if he is from that area he would know the local smokers if he were a smoker, who would know the prices there, i know that area, lots of smokers there for sure, so why would someone log onto a US based weed site & ask if anyone in the Central Coast Entrance area of NSW knew the price of the local weed? suss to my eyes

strange thing is if he is from that area he would know the local smokers if he were a smoker, who would know the prices there, i know that area, lots of smokers there for sure, so why would someone log onto a US based weed site & ask if anyone in the Central Coast Entrance area of NSW knew the price of the local weed? suss to my eyes
the site has worldwide members though and I believe Teddy himself isn't even in the United States. Prior to growing I had a direct grow connect.....if it weren't for him I couldn't guess what ounce prices are as my life consists of work home sleep repeat. Honestly....I chat with people here more then outside of this site. while I'm not defending the post I'm just giving outside the box theories lol.

At the worst, he didn't know it was a US website, secondly " Oz stoner's" wasn't accepting the registration. Thirdly at worst, he may have been looking to get on . Nothing suss guys, I've come to the wrong place....I was just after convo

Yep, world wide forum. Smoke Sara is from Japan.

mrX I think you had too much paranoia in with your cereal this morning :laugh: Lol just playin buddy...

Your right it is an odd question to ask, but it’s not the first time I’ve seen/heard people asking for the price of an OZ in their area... just take it as it goes.

mrX I think you had too much paranoia in with your cereal this morning :laugh: Lol just playin buddy...

Your right it is an odd question to ask, but it’s not the first time I’ve seen/heard people asking for the price of an OZ in their area... just take it as it goes.
If I remember there's an entire thread of worldwide prices lol

At the worst, he didn't know it was a US website, secondly " Oz stoner's" wasn't accepting the registration. Thirdly at worst, he may have been looking to get on . Nothing suss guys, I've come to the wrong place....I was just after convo

Folks, even where cannabis has been legalized are being careful about who they let know they grow. Here in Canada, some of the other dangers have shown themselves. Thieves, quite often people known to the victim, have stolen from both outdoor and indoor grows.

nahh mate, im just not one of those 'everything to everyone' sort of people, if i see suss ill say it! aint looking for trouble but the worse person will say nothing

Back
Top Bottom