Hi Guys n Gals: New to 420 forums

Lowrider72

Hey guys,
Just joined up, be gentle.

Coco tent grower for 10 years, now into 70/30 mix. Still hand water.
Using 2 new CMH 315w Lucius lights in a 1.2 x 2.3m tent for flower, Lucius controller on them. Also use for Veg.
1.6 x .6m tent for cloning-mums, under 2-3 19w philips LED house globes.

I have made a set up that can go 1g per watt easy, and sure more is possible.
The aim was to keep the whole grow set up including fans etc under 800w. Now I have done this.
Im still dialling in the CMH set up, used once on some G13 haze, came up great.
Just flipped to flower, and cloned for mums... Will catch you up soon and Thanks for having me.
LR72

Welcome Lowrider to 420 magazine
Sounds like s nice setup. At the bottom of my post I have a link for new members it will help you getting a journal of your grow going!

Welcome @Lowrider72 glad you are here! Sounds like you have some knowledge to share, sounds like a great setup. In the grow journal section of the forums there's a sticky on starting a journal so we can watch and learn and maybe help! Cheers, luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Welcome Lowrider to 420 magazine
Sounds like s nice setup. At the bottom of my post I have a link for new members it will help you getting a journal of your grow going!
Cheers West Hippie
Journal coming up Sir!
Stoked to be here.

Welcome @Lowrider72 glad you are here! Sounds like you have some knowledge to share, sounds like a great setup. In the grow journal section of the forums there's a sticky on starting a journal so we can watch and learn and maybe help! Cheers, luck to your grow! :yahoo:
Hey Pbass
I know a little, plan to learn more.
Strains for journal......
Pineapple Chunk - indica pheno
White Whidow-2 phenos
Peyote Critical
Gelat OG- 2 phenos.

...just to wet your appetite...

LR72

Coco is real easy mate, do mine in 9L buckets, few holes in bottom.
People make it seem hard.
I clone and seed into straight coco with 100% success rate.
Once I unpack and settle in I can do a tute if the site allows.... I will run ya thru it in the journal as well... Easy.

LR72

Coco is real easy mate, do mine in 9L buckets, few holes in bottom.
People make it seem hard.
I clone and seed into straight coco with 100% success rate.
Once I unpack and settle in I can do a tute if the site allows.... I will run ya thru it in the journal as well... Easy.

LR72
Will be looking forward to it !

Thats my girls I just flipped... Journal tease...

Attachments

• WP_20190404_12_20_06_Rich_LI.jpg
    WP_20190404_12_20_06_Rich_LI.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 134
Last to the party, but :welcome: and looking forward to seeing your setup.

Wick :morenutes:

Hey guys,
Just joined up, be gentle.

Coco tent grower for 10 years, now into 70/30 mix. Still hand water.
Using 2 new CMH 315w Lucius lights in a 1.2 x 2.3m tent for flower, Lucius controller on them. Also use for Veg.
1.6 x .6m tent for cloning-mums, under 2-3 19w philips LED house globes.

I have made a set up that can go 1g per watt easy, and sure more is possible.
The aim was to keep the whole grow set up including fans etc under 800w. Now I have done this.
Im still dialling in the CMH set up, used once on some G13 haze, came up great.
Just flipped to flower, and cloned for mums... Will catch you up soon and Thanks for having me.
LR72
Welcome to :420: Lowrider, glad to have some more experience join along the forums, is your journal up and going yet? If soo you should post up a link to it in your signature to make it easier for people to find, there’s a link in mine to help you out with that if needed. Welcome along and cheers mate

Thanks Mate, I had a real warm Welcome. :Rasta:
I just love growing, they are my babies, ask soo little, give soo much.
Will figure out the Sig thing right now.
Must be Joint Oclock....

Back
Top Bottom