Hi Guys!

W0rmw00d

Hello,

I have been lurking around for a couple months and getting familiar with growing again. Finally got around to posting this and saying "Hello!" and I am looking forward to getting more interactive with the members of the site.

There is an overwhelming amount of information here and from what I have read in the forums I can see the that community is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and humorous... Just my type...

Anyways, :goodjob: on the site and :thanks: for being here!

hello and welcome to:420: wOrmwOOd! your very right this is the happening spot to be for all things cannabis from the bossman right on down to our newbies its a great family like community its my faceb**k be sure to check out the rules and lounge sections we have monthly contests for plant,nug and member of the month you can vote and participate in, have you thought about starting a journal? its a great way to get to know the community and make friends, i lurked for over a year as a "guest" before i joined, anyway welcome aboard ,dont hesitate to ask for support or questions in general, im online here more often than im not!:thumb::welcome:

Back
Top Bottom