A Gardener

Hi Guys, I am A Gardener and I am brand new here! I Have been growing my own White Russian, Chronic, AK, Bubble Gum etc for about 7 or 8 years. I am very lucky as i live with my two best friends, my 3 year old dog and one of her pups. I have a whole house to myself, which I make the most of :yummy:
My second love is my camera, I have taken tens of thousands of photos, mostly of my plants and buds, you will be glad to know i won't be posting them all on here:smokin:
I have had some of my photo's published in a very well known book by Greg Green, The Cannabis Breeders Bible, still a worth while read even without my photo's.
I have learned a lot about growing and gardening in the last 7-8 years, what growing cannabis really taught me was that i didn't know very much at all and no matter how much you think you know there is always more to learn.
I will be more than happy to share the little I think I know with anyone who cares to know how I grow.
A man with 1 cannabis plant, knows it all. A man with a 1000 plants wants to know more:smokin:

....Welcome to 420
user00329.gif

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I thought I would share my garden with you guys so i posted a few photos from my very first grow (White Russian & Chronic) and my most recent grow ( Bubble Gum)I hope you all enjoy my garden as much as I do :smokin:
All comments about my plants and photos are welcome

Back
Top Bottom