Hi - Hello - Hey there - Howdy - Pleasure - Hola - Sup - Pleased to meet you

HerbnThumb

Hello, please allow me to introduce myself, I am HerbnThumb...thanks for visiting! I'm here hoping to get some tutelage during my first grow (check out the link below for details). I have limited experience helping and observing some advanced indoor grows and as a result I got the itch. I am definitely a beginner and looking forward to growing, learning and hopefully helping others along the way. I hope you join me on this journey and if you have any questions just ask!

:thumb:

Welcome to :420: brother! It's a great place and there are tons of people here willing and able to help with any questions you may have. Start a journal of your grow and take a look around the forum at other grows that look interesting to you and you will find a ton of info and even encourage others to take part in your journey of knowledge. I'll introduce myself, I'm Growchy and I grow in hydroponics, so I can offer you advice if that's the route you take. Pleased to meet you HT and again, welcome to :420:!

Welcome to :420: brother! It’s a great place and there are tons of people here willing and able to help with any questions you may have. Start a journal of your grow and take a look around the forum at other grows that look interesting to you and you will find a ton of info and even encourage others to take part in your journey of knowledge. I’ll introduce myself, I’m Growchy and I grow in hydroponics, so I can offer you advice if that’s the route you take. Pleased to meet you HT and again, welcome to :420:!

Thank you Growchy I'm pumped to be here. A huge thanks to the whole 420Mag team and of course all of the users...I'm very thankful to officially be a part of this community!

Welcome. I just joined myself but have read most of the stickies on the site. I have learned a lot that I still didn't know after 40 years of growing. Read lots.

Welcome HerbnThumb :welcome:

Have a look around & let us know if you need anything. I am doing my 1st grow now so don't feel alone.

Ian

Welcome. I just joined myself but have read most of the stickies on the site. I have learned a lot that I still didn't know after 40 years of growing. Read lots.

Thanks for the words Dusted!

Right now I'm trying to absorb everything I can before kicking off my first grow in the next 3-4 weeks. It's overwhelming but very exciting at the same time. Check out the link in my signature below if you want to follow along...I'd be thankful and honored to have you.

Back
Top Bottom