Hi help needed: I am a first time grower

Sach

420 Member
Hi everyone. I am first time grower have only 1 plant. She's mad looking thing started with weak light so was stretching but looked healthy i changed my light some stage and she got some nutrions from mate of mine. Few days later she transformed into monster. I am growing her in shed so extra heat needed to keep in temp.

Attachments

• 20190121_171700.jpg
    20190121_171700.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 100
I have 25c all the time 18h light on and 6 off. But heater is not blowing at her it's directed away can't figure out why bottom part of the plant is still ok

At first I had just normal 75w bulb then I upgraded it to led multi so don't know the heat out of it feels normal in any distance sorry for talking around corners due to not knowing what I am doin :)

I had some stage 30 so started adding water into grow box it got to 40-45 now but she's not getting better would be such a waist. But she's still growing. smaller leaves from middle to top are darker green too and very dry looking

Was using same nutrions at that time and she looked healthy but my grow box got too small for her and I made new one and taller but my heater is inside but have opening in 100mm whole just there to suck in fresh air and exhaust opposite on top so has good ventilation I think and that light has 2 fans on top to pull in fresh air as well

Attachments

• 20190111_203541.jpg
    20190111_203541.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom