Could someone advise me on my light situation please?

Bud Love

could someone advise me on my light situation please?
I have an LED housed in a 1.2m x1.2m x1.8m grow tent.
i have all sorts of problems going on with my fist 5+ Lady’s growing. Curling/cupping/yellowing/redish spots/dark spots/deformed leaves here and there..
Could too much light be a problem? There’s no bleaching of the buds.
Leaves pointing upwards.

Hi I’m a bud lover, play a bit of guit,

I'm a bud lover too :ciao: and I play drums, gota small set of Pearl Exports :thumb:
drums2.jpg

:welcome:

could someone advise me on my light situation please?
I have an LED housed in a 1.2m x1.2m x1.8m grow tent.
i have all sorts of problems going on with my fist 5+ Lady’s growing. Curling/cupping/yellowing/redish spots/dark spots/deformed leaves here and there..
Could too much light be a problem? There’s no bleaching of the buds.
Leaves pointing upwards.
Welcome

Thanks for all the replies, pics attached.
Gsc is bottom Glue Gelato on top
They’re all auto seeds, and there’s very little uniformity amongst them. Does that sound about right when dealing with seed?

Attachments

• 8613F1B3-06DD-4139-9F5F-80F66049F7C9.jpeg
    8613F1B3-06DD-4139-9F5F-80F66049F7C9.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • 0FA00DBB-C319-43DD-BDE5-8CE6350E375E.jpeg
    0FA00DBB-C319-43DD-BDE5-8CE6350E375E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Thanks Emilya
I’ve just read how to ask for support correctly. Didn’t give an awful lot of info about the plants soz.

5 Girl Scout Cookies and 4 Glue Gelato on on the go
1200w led In 4’ x4’ tent
15ltr pots
Cocoa and some clay pebbles
Using 3 part feed + Micro, Grow, Bloom
Hydroguard
Cal mag
Bloom enhancer
4 weeks into flower
5.7 5.9 ph
Watering from the top every day and a half.
Initially I didn’t water each plant until there was run off,doh. Once I’d started watering until there was some run off, the ph was coming out at 6.5 to 6.7
Also didn’t add cal mag until late on.
only recently started to add hydroguard as I thought the problem was root rot,

cheers much appreciated
Bud

Indeed mate. It is a pk boost.
thanks for the advise.I shall have another go at flushing.. initially, when I first noticed the leaves, I done a bit of reading and thought the problem was Nute burn. And as I hadn’t been watering correctly by not giving enough for a good run off, I figured I was on the right track.
The next mistake( after a little more reading) was to thoroughly flush out the lady’s with just ph’d water. Using no nutrients at all.
Since then been using cal mag and hydroguard in with feed.

to no avail, lady’s are lookin worse

If you aren't at least burning the tips, you are not trying hard enough. We get in a lot of trouble when we start trying to assign human emotions to our plants, assuming that we know what they like and don't like. There is so much BS regarding autos or any other plants for that matter out here on the internet. Be careful who you believe, and try really hard to stay away from people who actually boast that they are nutty... they probably are.

Every single plant that I grow organically, using no nutes, and letting the plant and the microbes decide how much to feed the plant, without me even in the equation, gets this little bit of a tip burn. That tells me that this indication means that the nutes are JUST RIGHT...
Don't believe all the hype, and Nutty, definitely weigh all of your water just in case some light stuff tries to get past you.

Back
Top Bottom