Hi! I'd like to meet new people and cool high chats: I hope to hear from you!

Hi! I'm from the PNW, I didn't start smoking weed until I was 19 for severe pelvic pain and now I use it for both pain and nausea. But I also use it for recreational purposes.
My favorite movies are: BlackKklansman, Reservoir Dogs, Paper Moon, Hell and Back, Clerks, Sorry to Bother You, and Jackie Brown.
As of now I'm a big Hip-Hop fan, RTJ is my favorite. I also really enjoy classic rock. I also enjoy jazz and classical.

Hybrid during the day, Indica before bed. I use it for chronic pain, and is a nausease surpresant/appetite stimulant because of the pills I need to after a ❤ transplant.

BLM, Pansexy, Bernie Sanders supporter, hardcore supporter of the first amendment, we need police reform and for the government to end the war on drugs, taxes should go to the people (example: universal health care, and I can't believe I have to say this in 2020- clean drinking for all).

I love my Boston Terrier, vynal collection, a good documentary, stand-up specials, hanging with my family, making new friends, smoking weed, and chilling.
Feel free to hit me up!

Hi, thank you for the welcome! Nothing yet, thankfully websites like this and people posting tips on how to grow. If I'm gonna do this, I gotta do it right.
How long have you been growing? Any major tips? Happy 4th of July!
I've been at it for 4 years or so. The best thing is to read, read, read journals and talk with folk who grow like you here. Pick a method and run with it. Happy 4th to you too!

Hello, Welcome to 420 Mag! I would recommend looking into Living organic soil and Clackamas Coots soil mix better known as "Coots mix". Super easy and produces awesome buds... Also don't know if you are planning indoor or outdoor grow? If indoor I would get LED Quantum boards, and get around 40 watts per square foot. I would Stay away from Blurple lighting... There are a few sponsors on this site that sell Quantum boards Mars Hydro @SmokeSara or Budget LED Grow lighting @Budget LED. Good Luck!!!

Jeorge Cervantes marijuana horticulture bible. That is in my opinion the best place to start. If you look around online you can even download the pdf. But if you were to get a couple seeds or clones. Just start a journal. Peeps on here are very eager to help.
That’s where I started was in the books. He has the growing videos out too on YouTube those are good. Jeorge Cervantes and Ed rosenthol gave me the info to get started and to find success for sure. but you learn as you go and through the experience. At least that’s how it went for me

And welcom
Hi! I'm from the PNW, I didn't start smoking weed until I was 19 for severe pelvic pain and now I use it for both pain and nausea. But I also use it for recreational purposes.
My favorite movies are: BlackKklansman, Reservoir Dogs, Paper Moon, Hell and Back, Clerks, Sorry to Bother You, and Jackie Brown.
As of now I'm a big Hip-Hop fan, RTJ is my favorite. I also really enjoy classic rock. I also enjoy jazz and classical.

Hybrid during the day, Indica before bed. I use it for chronic pain, and is a nausease surpresant/appetite stimulant because of the pills I need to after a ❤ transplant.

BLM, Pansexy, Bernie Sanders supporter, hardcore supporter of the first amendment, we need police reform and for the government to end the war on drugs, taxes should go to the people (example: universal health care, and I can't believe I have to say this in 2020- clean drinking for all).

I love my Boston Terrier, vynal collection, a good documentary, stand-up specials, hanging with my family, making new friends, smoking weed, and chilling.
Feel free to hit me up!
nice to meet you! Also from the pnw and have 5 Boston terriers.
welcome to the forum tons of info on here. People are really cool and chill you will like it here

Hello Cannabliss and welcome. :passitleft: Have you any gardening experience? Yes/no , makes no diff. Toss a bean in a pot and happy growing! Lots of great peeps and way much knowledge. Stay safe and stay stoned

Hello, Welcome to 420 Mag! I would recommend looking into Living organic soil and Clackamas Coots soil mix better known as "Coots mix". Super easy and produces awesome buds... Also don't know if you are planning indoor or outdoor grow? If indoor I would get LED Quantum boards, and get around 40 watts per square foot. I would Stay away from Blurple lighting... There are a few sponsors on this site that sell Quantum boards Mars Hydro @SmokeSara or Budget LED Grow lighting @Budget LED. Good Luck!!!
Thanks for your tag

Back
Top Bottom