Hi, I'm MrCoz

TheMilkMan

I am a southern Hemisphere based pot activist who discovered Cannabis in 2004.

I knew it was illegal and never knew why.

So I went to work on "why" and "how".

Quite obviously I was extremely disappointed to learn of "why" and even more so of "how".

After growing 1 outdoor plant which turned out a half pound and showing my dad who said it was "the most incredible plant he'd ever seen", (50 y.o and never seen pot), i got a half pound off the one plant which I did everything wrong to including fertilizing right till harvest.

I've since never seen such a huge pile of buds and that pile of buds just made me SO happy to look at not to mention lasted me for years of smoking.

I looked at it for about 2 days and then decided that my love for smoking and learning about Cannabis in 12 months was apparently, "off the hook" and I would get stuck into Bud Communities and Activisim in my home country.

Within a year I was already known over the internet and at Annual Major City Pot fests.

Following my naive mindset that "no one cared about me and pot" I discovered that I had that mindset majorly wrong when one afternoon 2 car loads of police turn up and declare a search warrant for grow ops and pot and everything else thats on a search warrant.

They didnt find a grow op and were quite disappointed with the "massive haul" of bongs and pipes I had accumulated along with a pitiful 4 grams of bud.

Overnight, my world turned upside down, my family found out and people didnt want to know me that I'd dealt with due to their fear the cops were following me.

Overnight, my happiness turned to anger at having these swine go thru my house like it was a national gang headquarters and having no say in any of the proceedings of the police and being treated like I was manufacturing large quantitys of ****** instead of just smoking some herbs.

I stewed for a week and then decided that I would hereby put my efforts into educating anyone who declared that pot was "evil and wrong".

Since then, I've been at it for 6 years and slowly but surely the tide is turning to decriminalized pot world wide which is a massive inspiration to me to continue regardless of the results.

I will not stand by while my fellow citizens get arrested by the 10's of thousands by ignorant politicians.

I now grow for myself, due to the amount money it costs to buy Cannabis (no thanks to the prohibition machine) and spend a lot of my time education others who dont know the difference between a Herb and a bottle of Jack Daniels.
:thumb:

:welcome:

420 is pretty cool!! sounds like you are too!! GREAT MATCH!!

hope to see ya' around!!

once again....:welcome:

I am a southern Hemisphere based pot activist who discovered Cannabis in 2004.

I knew it was illegal and never knew why.

So I went to work on "why" and "how".

Quite obviously I was extremely disappointed to learn of "why" and even more so of "how".

After growing 1 outdoor plant which turned out a half pound and showing my dad who said it was "the most incredible plant he'd ever seen", (50 y.o and never seen pot), i got a half pound off the one plant which I did everything wrong to including fertilizing right till harvest.

I've since never seen such a huge pile of buds and that pile of buds just made me SO happy to look at not to mention lasted me for years of smoking.

I looked at it for about 2 days and then decided that my love for smoking and learning about Cannabis in 12 months was apparently, "off the hook" and I would get stuck into Bud Communities and Activisim in my home country.

Within a year I was already known over the internet and at Annual Major City Pot fests.

Following my naive mindset that "no one cared about me and pot" I discovered that I had that mindset majorly wrong when one afternoon 2 car loads of police turn up and declare a search warrant for grow ops and pot and everything else thats on a search warrant.

They didnt find a grow op and were quite disappointed with the "massive haul" of bongs and pipes I had accumulated along with a pitiful 4 grams of bud.

Overnight, my world turned upside down, my family found out and people didnt want to know me that I'd dealt with due to their fear the cops were following me.

Overnight, my happiness turned to anger at having these swine go thru my house like it was a national gang headquarters and having no say in any of the proceedings of the police and being treated like I was manufacturing large quantitys of ****** instead of just smoking some herbs.

I stewed for a week and then decided that I would hereby put my efforts into educating anyone who declared that pot was "evil and wrong".

Since then, I've been at it for 6 years and slowly but surely the tide is turning to decriminalized pot world wide which is a massive inspiration to me to continue regardless of the results.

I will not stand by while my fellow citizens get arrested by the 10's of thousands by ignorant politicians.

I now grow for myself, due to the amount money it costs to buy Cannabis (no thanks to the prohibition machine) and spend a lot of my time education others who dont know the difference between a Herb and a bottle of Jack Daniels.
:thumb:
You will make a great addition to the 420 community !!

Hi mrcoz, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Thanks for joining us to spread cannabis/hemp awareness.
A very nice introduction friend. You're a good fit here.
Glad you're here and I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Alright mrcoz :welcome: aboard
Great to have you here with us on 420. :clap:
Please continue what's your doing Brother. :thumb:
You are going to like here, The 420 Community is like no other.
No Drama, Just great talk about ways to better the world through Cannabis/Hemp Legalization, Growing better Plants and getting the most from this Wonderful Weed.
Thanks for helping us Spread Cannabis Awareness.
You will soon see Friendships form.
All great people have gathered here, Now You... :bravo:
See you :surf: the forums, Enjoy.
:roorrip: :peace:

Yeah, it's pretty HUGE forum too! Passed thru 420mag a few times in the past never really stopped to look, looks like i finally did!

:welcome:mrcoz! Thanks for spreading Cannabis Awareness in your part of the world. Glad you dropped in and if you need any assistance please let us know. The archaic laws must be changed, we all need to abolish the Prohibition on Marijuana. Great haul on your first plant and congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom