Hi Im new here.

liz 1

Hi my name is liz, Iv been smoking weed for 18 years. Iv just invested in wilma with 8 pot. Im having bit of trouble with them as I dont know how long to feed them for and thay are turning diffrent colour and flooping. Could you please help.:thanks:

Im having bit of trouble with them as I dont know how long to feed them for and thay are turning diffrent colour and flooping.

:welcome:

High and welcome, I just joined the forum myself and there are so many knowledgeable people to help here.

First of all, what kind of lighting are you using? Are they growing indoor / outdoor? What kind of nutrients are you feeding them, and how often?

:yummy::ganjamon::yummy:

:welcome: i cant help u, but i know who can. if you can post a pic in the grow room, lots of pro growers will see it and you will get lots of help. better yet start a journal and you will recieve advice all the way up till u pack that 1st bowl. goodluck to u ... :peace:

first liz let them dry completely then water them,you need to tell more on -inside or out,lights if in etc.

if its in a pot then at least put it in the sun if you have no lights,and let soil dry before you water more.

I would turn off water give no more coco nute.and get pictures in here,is the light too hot or too far you need pics.in here.

Hi, Im growing them inside with 600w bulb which I bought from grow shop.I have had the water on constant untill lastnight about 9 I turned the water off. At dinner today I feed them for 10min then turned water off again. At 6 tonight Iv watered them and put bit coco food in the tank and the water is still running threw now as we speak. Im not using soil, Im using clay balls

I will take pitchers when my son comes home as he knows how to put pitures on. I need to know weather to turn water off now till tomorrow as I feel thay have been over feed

Back
Top Bottom