Hi I'm new member old reader

pufpufpas

Hello all! I'm a new member but I have been reading the growers forums for about a year an a half. Oh what a valuable resource of immeasurable wealth! So after falling in love with this wonderful community here I am! I hope to continue to learn and also share with others. Well I'm off to read y'all's walls! lol please don't be a stranger. Don't you remember being the new guy?

Hello all! I'm a new member but I have been reading the growers forums for about a year an a half. Oh what a valuable resource of immeasurable wealth! So after falling in love with this wonderful community here I am! I hope to continue to learn and also share with others. Well I'm off to read y'all's walls! lol please don't be a stranger. Don't you remember being the new guy?

Don't mind me I'm lurking✊️..

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

ha I got 2 I'm raising alone. so...I know that game. It takes a lot. I love growing my own foods because I know what is in them and on them. weeks yet till thaw, but I'm getting the itch already.

Yes most important job in the world!and yes it's incredibly satisfying and rewarding to grow your own food and knowing it's not sprayed with pesticides and all that junk!! Natural is best for sure!! I started carrots, lettuce, celery and potatoes already inside haha I'm a seize the moment type

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Back
Top Bottom