Hi I'm new to the Site

MRJULIAN777

My Grow and use license has expired however my roommate still has her grow and use license intact and we were curious, is she able to buy plants or do we have to just buy seeds to grow? If she is able to buy plants to raise could someone tell me where she can obtain them?

Re: Hi I'm new to the Site.

:welcome: MRJULIAN777 :high-five: dispensaries that sell 420 meds, usually sell clones. I'm not sure about NM laws, but all state laws are posted here in 420, look under the tabs, up top.

I also wanted to give u a warm welcome and assure you, that u can find all your answers here & while you are here, maybe you'll take a peek at a unique plant.

You chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning with new 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, hopefully,
share something with us, or just share a comment.

You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or
participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

My Grow and use license has expired however my roommate still has her grow and use license intact and we were curious, is she able to buy plants or do we have to just buy seeds to grow? If she is able to buy plants to raise could someone tell me where she can obtain them?

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant,

share something with us, or just see extreme plant discipline in full effect :circle-of-love:.

Yea great people here ! Enjoy your stay and ask questions. Everyone loves to share their knowledge and make you successful.

Most clinics carry clones. All depends on the clinic. Sometime they are stocked up sometimes they don't have any. It can be hit or miss.

Back
Top Bottom