Hi I'm new with questions!

beginagain

Hi all :) Well, I like to smoke socially but as of the past year or so I've been smoking to curb some of the insomnia/anxiety/depression I've had going on. It has helped alot! I stopped for a little while, went thru some major stresses in my life, and started having problems with anxiety and insomnia again. My doctor gave me a 1time prescription for zanax to help cope with these things and needless to say, it didn't work :( it made me dizzy and queasy so i didn't finish the prescription. I eliminated a big portion of the stress in my life but still struggled with anxiety/depression/insomnia. I started smoking again and aaah, sweet relief! I decided to initiate getting a card to make it "legal" and I'm wondering what the process will be. I have an appointment next week at a medicann facility in Reseda and for some reason, i'm scared! what should I expect? they told me to just bring my prescription and valid id, which i have but i'm nervous for some reason. anybody whose gotten a card or dealt with medicann wanna share their 2cents with me? i'm just paranoid i guess lol

Re: Hi I'm new with questions!!!

Hi beginagain,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Just my supportive opinion but there's no reason to be nervous. You're just utilizing your rights under California's medical law.

Re: Hi I'm new with questions!!!

Hi beginagain,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Just my supportive opinion but there's no reason to be nervous. You're just utilizing your rights under California's medical law.

Thanks. I think I'm a little worried about spending $150.00 and possibly getting shot down. Its worth it but it would be disappointing if they don't give me the card. worried i might not qualify in their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom