Hi, I'm Shelley and new to all this

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

Hi can anyone tell me the correct order to mix neutriants.
It depends on what nutrients you are using. With General Hydroponics flora series, you put the silica and cal mag first, then begin with flora micro, grow and bloom in that order. You might look up your feeding regimen on Google. For example, the GH feeding chart explains this. Hope that helps. I’m impressed so far! welcome to the world of growing your own.

Greetings and you might accidentally want to look at this area of the forum:
Grow Marijuana
In addition you can start your own grow journal where you can show off your beloved girls and get input from other members of the community.

Newbie meself but there are some really experienced growers who are more than willing to add their $.02

could really do with some advice please...
iv recently grown a few seeds and managed to grow my own plant..just reading up info on the internet....my plant is about 8weeks old and is growing nicely...iv even managed to get clones off it...im almost possitive that its a female...
my clones i got,i put into growing cubes...which rooted within 5 days..iv potted them in soil..and put in a tent etc
im just not sure im doing it all right..or weather im just waisting my time..
Doing great!!!!!! You've been growing 8 weeks and you're cloning already!. Welcome.

It depends on what nutrients you are using. With General Hydroponics flora series, you put the silica and cal mag first, then begin with flora micro, grow and bloom in that order. You might look up your feeding regimen on Google. For example, the GH feeding chart explains this. Hope that helps. I’m impressed so far! welcome to the world of growing your own.
Thank u..helps alot..appreciate itxx

Back
Top Bottom