Hi just introducing myself

What up fellow gardeners happy to be here , alive and able to grow! I’m still a newbie to the indoor gardening scene and I’m just bout finishing up my first grow , couple autos , few bumps along the way but learned a lot and having a lot of fun , and finding my passion as both my plants and I continue to grow daily. Thanks for reading hoping to learn , help others and possibly meet some fellow gardening friends along the way . Peace out ✌️ happy growing

1650E500-53E8-4171-AAFE-12CEF4CCEF88.jpeg

welcome to 420 and that's a sexy picture to start the post with.

:welcome:

What up fellow gardeners happy to be here , alive and able to grow! I’m still a newbie to the indoor gardening scene and I’m just bout finishing up my first grow , couple autos , few bumps along the way but learned a lot and having a lot of fun , and finding my passion as both my plants and I continue to grow daily. Thanks for reading hoping to learn , help others and possibly meet some fellow gardening friends along the way . Peace out ✌️ happy growing

wow what a picture intro. Welcome aboard the 420 fun train. Looks like you are in track with the example. Run a journal we can buzz around like annoying wasps and folks can visit. have fun

Welcome :welcome: Beautiful girl.

Welcome IndiGrowGirl! :welcome:

That photo is as pretty as a picture! :Rasta:

Looks like she’s mighty shy , one post in November, we are now in April , ya think this plant is finished by now lol mine sure has and I planted dec 24 :)

Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom