Hi, just looking for a place to chill

10gal

whats up everyone,
just looking for a place to hang out and ask the odd question now that i can have a couple plants again :)

I tried roll it up but it seems to be full of the craziest people i have ever crossed paths with, so....
Here I am....

whats up everyone,
just looking for a place to hang out and ask the odd question now that i can have a couple plants again :)

I tried roll it up but it seems to be full of the craziest people i have ever crossed paths with, so....
Here I am....
lol... there seem to be a lot of crazy places out there, all spouting crazy growing advice too. Luckily you have found it to the very best cannabis forum in the world! We just recently topped 4 MILLION messages, and there is a good reason for that.
Welcome to the group, or may I be so bold to say, welcome home! :welcome:

Welcome 10Gal, you’ve come to a good place.
honestly I dont know why I forgot about this place,
I used to use it, but you know... google sucks

lol... there seem to be a lot of crazy places out there, all spouting crazy growing advice too. Luckily you have found it to the very best cannabis forum in the world! We just recently topped 4 MILLION messages, and there is a good reason for that.
Welcome to the group, or may I be so bold to say, welcome home! :welcome:
thank you very much :)
"all spouting crazy growing advice too"
yeah, I noticed that...
When I first got back into the forums, I was shocked at how much the game had changed.
then I quickly realized that 90% of the people giving advice have very little idea what they are talking about lol
I can see thats not the case here, so I am pretty excited :)))

whats up everyone,

Here I am....
Hi buddy, new on here myself, They all seem
helpful and welcoming here
:welcome::passitleft:.

Welcome,10gal,to 420 :welcome:
You picked a good place to "settle in"...Glad to have you with us!

You got the right place. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom