Hi my fellow growers!

Love2Grow28

Hello my fellow growers and entrepreneurs, I have been using this site for many years but have never actually registered and done my bit to be a part of the 420 magazine, now here I am and I'm about to start a fantastic DWC grow with greenhouse seeds cheese so pull up a chair and come and enjoy the ride with me peace.

:thumb: :420:

Welcome, formally, to :420:! Only the best people stick around here, so I hope to watch you grow out some ladies! I am an avid hydroponics grower so if I can be of any assistance along the way, feel free to visit one of my journals, and I'll be following along in yours!

Thank you much appreciated can you see the pictures I uploaded? Think I'm having issue's with app thanks.

Welcome Love2Grow28 :welcome:

I see that you jumped right in. Thank you!

Here is a link to your journal: Love2grow28 DWC Recirculating Greenhouse Cheese Grow Journal - 2018

Add to to your signature so we can find it easily. See:How to Add Links to Signatures

Enjoy!

Ian

Thank you much appreciated, and yeah I've gone and jumped right in, introduced myself and started a journal, I did a grow way back in soil and I did a diary over on sensi seeds forum, but I'm here now and part of the 420 gang so let's all enjoy the ride ...✌️

Back
Top Bottom