Hi my name is Midas and I like to party

I read your first post again... Ok she's not drying out, has plenty food but is starving... add some perlite to your soil... Give a watering at 6.2ph with added cal/mag... Let pot dry right out... You haven't mentioned lights, what you using?

It's over soon lol but I took your advice just transplanted into bigger pot and new MYCOactive soil as u said it's a learning curve I'm just afraid that if those spots are septoria, I have blueberry seeds coming from the man himself (CKS) and don't want it tampering with those ladies. I hope they're ladies.... Lol

Should be enough lumens with that lmfao.... Going into ground or pot grow? What your season at the moment? How far into it? If your going into Ground, there's no issue here, she'll turn around in fortnight...

That was just a random seed, I cut my losses and next week will be doing it right. I'll be finding a good soiless mix and doing the same so the blueberries come out nice. The plant was messed just kept shrivelling up until I just put it out of it's misery.

Back
Top Bottom