Hi my names is

:welcome: MaxA !! What on your mind? No need to be bashful here. We are one big happy, HIGH family. If you need help locating any type of information just speak up. Glad you joined us all today. Love to see and hear more from you in the forums. Ok Friend? :grinjoint: :peace:

high MaxA:surf:

Greeting's my fellow Patient's, this is your old friend -CounselorH, and I
wanted to share with you a really positive experience. I discovered a New
Club, that I wanted to share with you, right here on the Richmond border exit's
a really Cool Club that as soon as you enter, you can feel the Positive Vibes.
The difference between how much do you want to spend today, vs, what Ail's
you & how can we help. After a few minute's of paper work, they give you a
Point's Card, were you earn - Cash Point's toward your next purchase!.
Now they don't have 20-30 Strains, however, they do have some really impressive
line of Indica's & Sativa's. When you go into the Bud Room, you see a glass cabinet
with the "Samples" of their Strains are in tight sealed Glass Container's, were the Bud's
are protected, so you see them in their proper condition. After seeing and smelling the
Medicine you wish, the Budtender then pulls out a 1/4 # Glass Jar & uses Chinese
Chop- Stick's, so the Tryicomes & Oil's stay with the Buds. After you aquire your Medicine, they have Volcano they have Vapor's on each table for you to enjoy your medicine.
I might have forgotton to say that they also have a nice selection of Concentrates &
Eddible's, some made with Belgian Chocolate. Twice a week, they have Free Chiropractic
and Massage Therapy & the Vapor Lounge is open till 7:00pm. I really enjoyed the
experience and I wanted to share it with all of you.

Back
Top Bottom